Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 453 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Park gates still exist on the Potter side, but not on the Kong side. So if anything, it feels as if you're walking into Jurassic Park, and that Skull Island just happens to be a neighboring island.
I honestly would have rather seen that side go and the other one stay. If your walking in that way you can see Hogwarts Castle through the gates. Hogwarts doesn't look right inside Jurassic Park.

Reactions: Mike S and Teebin
Yes, that really means nothing. The article is just speculation and not fact. We have no clue if parents will complain. I think the only way I see something changing is if they didn't consider the child swap situations. If they considered that, I see no reason for complaints.

Ohh they will complain. It's what they do.
The same people who complain that 500 pound people can't fit on gringotts.

Thanks... they are trying to imitate the oasis at AK. Good luck Tina. Those are on top of horizontal branches or crotches of trees... not pasted to a smooth palm tree.

(Goodness, I am full of attitude, chutzpah and opinion the past few days)

A few years ago at F$G at EPCoT they had about 100 on the trees between Mexico and Norway on the access road. Looked great, all different kinds.

Hey this is slightly off-topic but I noticed earlier that somebody said that the Jurassic Park archway isn't being put back up, like ever. Is this true? I feel like that entrance is one of the biggest monuments of IOA and it seems odd not having them there in some capacity. I thought when they were taken down that they were going to rework the entrance to JP so they could go back.

Hey this is slightly off-topic but I noticed earlier that somebody said that the Jurassic Park archway isn't being put back up, like ever. Is this true? I feel like that entrance is one of the biggest monuments of IOA and it seems odd not having them there in some capacity. I thought when they were taken down that they were going to rework the entrance to JP so they could go back.

Yep, I told everyone here a year ago... it is gonzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.