Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 536 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The wife and I were there on Sunday, and all looked hopeful of a soft opening, but then came a massive downpour, lines dispersed and Universal team members were sent home. It just had to start raining at 4pm. But, we'll be following the boards here and hopefully catch a ride this weekend. It's been a crazy long while since I've made a post on here, good to be back!

I found so many people, even outside Universal not know who the hell Tyler Oakley is.

Atleast my Amazing Race watchings this past season got to me early on!
Yeah I still have no idea who this guy is and why I should be impressed that he's at Universal.

So he got to ride Kong. Guess what? I did too...before he did so ha! (Does that make me special?)

Congrats, we're all now OFFICIALLY OLD. Buy your coffins here.

/puts on "Cats in the Cradle"
Harry Chapin concert,Pittsburgh Fulton(Bayham) theater early 80's, Cat's in the Cradle, one of my fav songs. Yes, showing my age.....I never heard of the kid myself. But, I enjoyed watching them show how much fun they were having. :)