Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 624 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Maybe Skull Island reign of Kong will eventually get HPTFJ treatment with a 4K screen ditch the 3D glasses you never know. Like 10-15 years from now if people some not all are complaining about the 3D glasses.

Just tried the code “The conductor sent me” on Forbidden Journey and the worker looked at me confused and said it’s never been a thing. But I used it last year to get to the front of the line. Does anybody know if they’ve quit doing this?
I’m going to take a guess that something like that stops once it spreads on the internet similar to saying “Andy’s coming” to the Toy Story characters.

Was finally able to ride Kong a good number of times in the dark since IOA was finally opened late. I had about seven night rides while I was at Universal the past 10 days. Wow, that outside opening scene is great in the deep dark. Excellent set up for the rest of the ride. The closest I had to pure darkness was a late twilight ride the other year.

Was finally able to ride Kong a good number of times in the dark since IOA was finally opened late. I had about seven night rides while I was at Universal the past 10 days. Wow, that outside opening scene is great in the deep dark. Excellent set up for the rest of the ride. The closest I had to pure darkness was a late twilight ride the other year.
The ride and the area in general is much better at night.

The ride and the area in general is much better at night.
First time we have been able to enjoy IOA in the dark for more than a few minutes, since they only kept it open late during peak periods in the past. The park is absolutely stunning after dark, as are many of the rides. JPRA, Reign of Kong, Camp Jurassic, Hogsmeade, and even Seuss Trolley are exceptional in the dark, as is the Hulk. And the Hogwarts Castle show was tremendous, even though it was a tad short. Huge crowds were constantly in Hogsmeade to experience that really good show. Disney caliber for sure. Can't wait to see the Christmas Hogwarts night show when we come in December, and that's a few minutes longer. Five thumbs up for IOA in the dark. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

First time we have been able to enjoy IOA in the dark for more than a few minutes, since they only kept it open late during peak periods in the past. The park is absolutely stunning after dark, as are many of the rides. JPRA, Reign of Kong, Camp Jurassic, Hogsmeade, and even Seuss Trolley are exceptional in the dark, as is the Hulk. And the Hogwarts Castle show was tremendous, even though it was a tad short. Huge crowds were constantly in Hogsmeade to experience that really good show. Disney caliber for sure. Can't wait to see the Christmas Hogwarts night show when we come in December, and that's a few minutes longer. Five thumbs up for IOA in the dark. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Did you go behind the Discovery center and look out over the lagoon? Quite a sight.

What's up, Stranger? I've been gone so long that I couldn't log into my account on the new site, so I had to recreate one. :wave:

Glad to hear you got to experience that! That was one of my bigger disappointments last time I went, but it seems like the resort is moving in the right direction. IoA just seems like it would be spectacular in the dark, unfortunately I've never visited in peak season so I've yet to see it (for more than a few minutes).