Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 375 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is it common knowledge that front line team members have been riding? Friend rode Monday night.. And I'm sure that within 375 pages this has also been mentioned before too but he said no matter how long it takes to load , the RV must sit in load for a set amount of time to charge the batteries, now that I've typed that I'm 99% sure that has been discussed :saywhat:

And I'm sure that within 375 pages this has also been mentioned before too but he said no matter how long it takes to load , the RV must sit in load for a set amount of time to charge the batteries

While that is probably true, I would doubt it is that long as capacitor batteries charge very quickly. There are probably red/green lights on the go consoles to instruct them when the charge is complete plus the attraction is open/free for a new vehicle.

I'm curious to know how many times someone has asked...

When will the walls be down or when will softs start or when is opening day?

Use the search function fellas & ladies.

Reactions: Ryno27
While that is probably true, I would doubt it is that long as capacitor batteries charge very quickly. There are probably red/green lights on the go consoles to instruct them when the charge is complete plus the attraction is open/free for a new vehicle.
They're using super capacitors as batteries to run these beasts?? That's pretty impressive. I guess it docks somehow during load/unload?

I've heard a giant door slides shut to allow the interior only show. The ride loses about 30 seconds or so of showtime when this happens.

Not all vehicles will ever be on the track. 3 to start is what I heard. But dispatch time is like a few minutes and since the ride is shy of 6 minutes (and less with door closed) they won't run more than like 4 ever.