Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Snow White’s Scary Adventures Upgrade

Meanwhile, WDW's 50th is coming up and we're still rolling with a Peter Pan stuck in the 70's and there's no sign of a modernized version coming anytime soon. And that's just one of MANY examples I could give. I know some are split on this, but at least y'alls rides get a decent amount of love and attention.
MK always falls into the “we can’t take a popular attraction offline for 12 months because we need the capacity and someone’s vacation will be ruined” trap. Yet another reason why DL is vastly superior - they just take stuff down and the locals deal with it and go on something else.

Also this sort of thing actually drives visits there whereas unfortunately nobody is booking a vacation to go on an updated version of WDW’s Peter Pan.

MK always falls into the “we can’t take a popular attraction offline for 12 months because we need the capacity and someone’s vacation will be ruined” trap. Yet another reason why DL is vastly superior - they just take stuff down and the locals deal with it and go on something else.

Also this sort of thing actually drives visits there whereas unfortunately nobody is booking a vacation to go on an updated version of WDW’s Peter Pan.
I can't even accept that lame excuse after this year. The parks were closed for 3.5 months and since they're still only running at 35% capacity, this year would've been the perfect time to finally get a major refurb done before travel ramps back up late next year.

WDW? Refurb? What is that.
Exactly... again compare to DLR where all rehabs were pulled forward the year before the 60th so 1) nothing would be down during the 60th and 2) everything would be in tip-top shape. WDW coming into its 50th and it’s duct tape and bubble gum.

Some of you are too much

Until we see the forest is gone...there is not a downgrade

The Mine looks better and feels like the movie, we finally have an ending and the Snow White AA in the first scene is better...name how what we have seen so far is worst or a downgrade.

I agree that overall, this is a major improvement for the ride/story it is trying to tell.

The Queen with the apple is at least here to stay....still think this version is going to be better than the last one the mine scene looks 1000000 times better than before.

I really don’t see the throne room changing. I have a feeling it’s likely after that cauldron scene that most changes took place.

Late to the party, but the poison apple effect looks delightfully wicked. Between that and the mine scene, I’m more okay with the forest possibly being axed.

Late to the party, but the poison apple effect looks delightfully wicked. Between that and the mine scene, I’m more okay with the forest possibly being axed.
If the woods are truly gone...would be kinda cool of them to keep the tree's and use them at Halloween events as extra set dressings because those trees are perfect for Halloween.

Wow

They kept in my favorite part (the queen transforming) and even added kinda a second effect like it

I miss the forest scene buttttt the end part is really well done and much better than what we had before. A+ for effort