Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom | Inside Universal Forums

Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

ChristopherSE

Platinum Member
Jul 12, 2009
NJ -> Orlando
http://disneyatwork.blogspot.com/2011/07/sorcerers-of-magic-kingdom-underway.html

Umm . . . I don't know about this. I've never done Kim Possible so I'm not sure what that's like and what age groups it pertains to, but if MK is getting something similar, it has to be fun for everyone in the family. And why, why, WHY does Disney refuse to do anything with the Kingdom Keeper series? I mean honestly, this quest is about "sorcerers" who roam the parks solving puzzles and riddles and set up HQ in the firehouse. That's essentially the plot of every single book :lol:

I guess this could be cool. And I think the reason why they don't want to use the Kingdom Keepers (Still a stupid decision) is because not everyone has read the books, and it therefore wouldn't apply to them.

I guess this could be cool. And I think the reason why they don't want to use the Kingdom Keepers (Still a stupid decision) is because not everyone has read the books, and it therefore wouldn't apply to them.

Yeah, I get that, but it has a large fanbase and would sell books. Not to mention, they could briefly explain them and guests would still have fun. I mean, not everyone has seen Monsters Inc but hey have atractions :shrug:

Yeah, I get that, but it has a large fanbase and would sell books. Not to mention, they could briefly explain them and guests would still have fun. I mean, not everyone has seen Monsters Inc but hey have atractions :shrug:
I was just trying to look at it from Disney's point of view, I agree that it was a stupid idea not to use Kingdom Keepers.

Not worth the loss of classics like The Mainstreet Fire department and The Frontierland Shootin' Arcade in my opinion.

Kim is super fun. So this would be fun. But I agree they should have made it something to do with kingdom keepers. But the author annoys me in all his interviews. But that has nothing to do with anything. You would think they would do more things with kingdom keepers, kingdom of hearts and hidden mickeys, since they have such a following for all three.

The arcade is staying, I understand. As Bri said, just going to use an area next to it, which is probably why it is currently under refurb.

Kim is super fun. So this would be fun. But I agree they should have made it something to do with kingdom keepers. But the author annoys me in all his interviews. But that has nothing to do with anything. You would think they would do more things with kingdom keepers, kingdom of hearts and hidden mickeys, since they have such a following for all three.

Ohmygodyes. I always struggle to get through a full video of him talking. It's like he's speaking at half-speed and consistently pausing for "dramatic effect".

Lol. The other day he was doing an interview and was like...I actually never have ridden rocking roller coaster....I was thinking...you use the attractions in your book, and you have never ridden all of them...what? Rolls eyes.

I'm glad to hear they aren't getting rid of the arcade.

I have never played Kim Possible, but I hear it is fun. And I don't have a problem with this. But I just wish they would turn the firehouse back into a firehouse. Like the one in DL. I had heard this game was going to be anchored in Liberty Sq. And have a National Treasure theme, but I guess they dropped that for a more parkwide inclusive theme.

I think this will be a nice addition.

Last edited:
This will definitely be great for return guests who want something different to try. Question: Does Kim Possible cost money? It's free, right.

(And on a side note, I'd like to draw attention to jtsalien's EPIC Legends of the Hidden Temple avatar, but I'm a green monkey fan, myself :thumbs:)

This will definitely be great for return guests who want something different to try. Question: Does Kim Possible cost money? It's free, right.

(And on a side note, I'd like to draw attention to jtsalien's EPIC Legends of the Hidden Temple avatar, but I'm a green monkey fan, myself :thumbs:)

It is free, and yes his avatar represents his OU Fantasy Football team.

Haha why thank you :embarassed:. But let's not forget BriMan's awesome Kitten Mittons avatar, also representing his team :thumbs: