Spaceship Earth, Seas, & Imagination receiving FastPass | Inside Universal Forums

Spaceship Earth, Seas, & Imagination receiving FastPass

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Why would Imagination need a FastPass? If it was given as a bonus fastpass from another attraction, you know, to remind people that it's still there, I'd understand.

And what kind of waits is Nemo getting these days?

Why would Imagination need a FastPass? If it was given as a bonus fastpass from another attraction, you know, to remind people that it's still there, I'd understand.

And what kind of waits is Nemo getting these days?

The day you need a FP for Imagination, Soarin' would be well over a 400 minute wait.

Not much at all for the Seas. That's the point of these omnimovers. Only SSE backs up because it's right in the front of the park. That's why people go on it. So really a FP is useless for it.

But if they aren't getting machines, just being given away with others, I think it is smart.

I know this is a bit of a stretch, but maybe they are planning for the Test Track downtime having an affect on the wait times for these other attractions, especially during the busy summer months?

I know this is a bit of a stretch, but maybe they are planning for the Test Track downtime having an affect on the wait times for these other attractions, especially during the busy summer months?

Test track closing is why they're doing it....But these rides can already handle extra crowds.

I'm sure an Imagination FastPass would be quite the collector's item. :lol:

Next they will put a FP for UoE because Ellen is popular again :lol:

I can also guess to say that maybe they are putting the FP on these rides as well so that not every single person runs straight in the park to Soarin to get a FP there.

I would offer that Disney is attempting reverse psychology. If there are FPs for those rides, perhaps more people would think that they need to ride them. That's the best I can come up with.

Very strange. When I went to Epcot last year it wasn't a very busy day but it wasn't slow ether. Touring plans rated the day as a 7 and although Test Track and Soarin saw waits of over an hour I never saw a wait of more then 5 minutes for Imagination and Nemo and only a 15 minute wait for Spaceship Earth. Just seems like a major waist of money to me.

I would offer that Disney is attempting reverse psychology. If there are FPs for those rides, perhaps more people would think that they need to ride them. That's the best I can come up with.

This has to be part of the reasoning. I can't help but feel with Test Track going down they are really going to try to have people focus on areas where attendance is slim.

Imagination and Nemo both got up to between 45 - 75 minutes between 12/25-1/2. Heck, even Imagination sometimes gets up to a 20 minute wait, has been doing so this past week at least for a few hours.

Imagination and Nemo both got up to between 45 - 75 minutes between 12/25-1/2. Heck, even Imagination sometimes gets up to a 20 minute wait, has been doing so this past week at least for a few hours.

If true, that's pretty impressive. Did Captain EO have waits too? :lol:

As much as I hate waits, I kinda love the idea of Imagination suddenly getting popular. It's one of our must-do attractions there. (granted, we have preschoolers, but they are cool preschoolers with discriminating tastes :smiley: )

Orlando Theme Park News posted these pics of work being done on the queue of The Seas with Nemo and Friends:

s6psmc.jpg

ok1iqh.jpg

2dtpr4h.jpg