Spaceship Earth, Seas, & Imagination receiving FastPass | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Spaceship Earth, Seas, & Imagination receiving FastPass

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It does look way better that the beach umbrella that was there before. The poor CMs that have to stand out there need shade and it is at least in theme. I mean, it's a shade that is futuristic and water inspired. I am not sure what they could have done that would look any better. So I'm ok with it.

It does look way better that the beach umbrella that was there before. The poor CMs that have to stand out there need shade and it is at least in theme. I mean, it's a shade that is futuristic and water inspired. I am not sure what they could have done that would look any better. So I'm ok with it.

I agree. We have to remember that some poor soul is stationed there all day. I don't think it's that bad, and it goes nicely with the building. It could have been way, way worse.

Visually, that little shade stand is not at all how something like that should look. It looks really... two dimensional I would say. Personally, I would have had it branch off of the building and swoop overhead and integrate itself with the facade.

I am excited about this new FastPass system. I haven't been to Disney in a while (almost over a year... yikes) and so I'm still having trouble getting accustomed to all these seemingly unnecessary NextGen changes...

Visually, that little shade stand is not at all how something like that should look. It looks really... two dimensional I would say. Personally, I would have had it branch off of the building and swoop overhead and integrate itself with the facade.

Agreed 100%

I agree. We have to remember that some poor soul is stationed there all day. I don't think it's that bad, and it goes nicely with the building. It could have been way, way worse.

Nitpicking here, but they actually rotate out every 15-45 minutes, so it's not so bad.

Epcyclopedia reported that Fastpass+ machines are already installed for Spaceship Earth: http://www.epcyclopedia.com/2012/09/21/photos-spaceship-earth-queue-reconfigured-for-fastpass/

iJFRHMmmvdXF6.jpg

Orlando Theme Park News reports that not only are there FastPass+ machines in front of Nemo by the CM canopy, but there are also some in the middle of the queue. Additionally, the work walls are still up along the attraction's exterior.

jOwwmKTsoZrd1.jpg

jpalKallpfHE0.jpg

jbjH84bkgMh97G.jpg

jOaItZkNTom0Y.jpg

jcn0iRMOkn9UB.jpg

j6vmP27gfHUPc.jpg

Saw a lady not paying attention and do a face first dismount into the wait time sign today at Finding Nemo.