Spaceship Earth, Seas, & Imagination receiving FastPass | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Spaceship Earth, Seas, & Imagination receiving FastPass

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Orlando Theme Park News posted some pics of the work being done to the queues for Nemo and Spaceship Earth.

i0gf2NhiTFOgh.JPG

iz9L8pb7wuvBc.JPG

^ we had the Eisner fall from grace and bad decisions after a long haul of good... Iger decided to do it faster than Eisner to prove that he could make good/bad decisions at 4G LTE speeds.

This is strictly because of XPass. They are upping the attraction count available for XPass. That way they spread the XPass folks around so that everybody isn't fighting for the 10,000 soaring passes.

Last edited:
Epcyclopedia has reported about a new structure that will serve as the beginning of the attraction's queue to separate standby and FastPass guests.

ibhReyY3Z99hhN.jpg

iGhIRX5FYlnqq.jpg

To me, it looks like a giant upside down shovel.

Eh, what are you going to do. Unless they suddenly realize how silly it looks, it's staying. That, or perhaps a fanboi who has a taste for sneaking in after hours and taking the sucker down himself. :saw:

But that of course, would be illegal. I'd advise against that.