Special Effects Stage | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Special Effects Stage

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do any of you think that the new show in the Special Effects venue could be the new attraction Murdy is working on?

Pavement is all torn up behind construction walls around stage 56.  Interesting how much it encroaches on Phineas Q. Butterfats.  Now only construction workers can get spoons and napkins?

Stage56_111515_1.jpg
Stage56_111515_2.jpg

Upon exiting the Animal Actors show I looked down on the construction at Castle Theater.  Looks like prep work for new pavement but there was a new planter alongside Phineas Q. Butterfat's.  But it doesn't look graded for finishing so they could be doing anything, I suppose.  Sorry, not pictures. 

I think they will be getting volunteers from the que kinda like the one on lower lot. Maybe a raised platform of some kind being built there?

I want the upgrade to be awesome, however I keep reminding myself it probably won't be to different. Curious if we might see Doc's restored wheels built into the stage decor. The sides of the stage have become the catch all for props/shows of the past.