Splash Mountain Disrepair | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Splash Mountain Disrepair

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dude...have you ever been on it? Seriously, have you? Because it's easily one of the smoothest, funnest coasters I've ever been on. The sense of speed and flying is great. Much better than WDW's rickety old crap pile.

I agree with Skip, the ride is amazing.

Dude...have you ever been on it? Seriously, have you? Because it's easily one of the smoothest, funnest coasters I've ever been on. The sense of speed and flying is great. Much better than WDW's rickety old crap pile.

Never been to California for that matter. :look:

No need to call me out on Twitter either...

Last edited:
From @easywdw

ic28wjBttaf23.jpg

ib1EhjYIdkiGZI.gif

Reactions: Cwoolboy
I am quite seriously starting to lose faith in this company's ability to run the Orlando parks. I'm starting to wish that the crazy rumors of Disney selling the parks from a few months ago would come true! This is NOT the Magic Kingdom I visited as a child. I really do miss the Magic Kingdom that made me fall in love with theme parks.

Just remember, Disney is spending $1.5B and counting on NexGen while attractions like Splash literally rot and DAK, DHS, and EC languish

You're absolutely right. The thing that bothers me is this: I think NextGen is neat, but it is NOT the future of theme parks, in my opinion. In regards specifically to the interactive queues, it gives people something to do while waiting, but I personally prefer to take that time and talk with my group about our day so far, what we're doing next, or some other topic. Not to mention that these interactive features do tend to hold the line up a bit sometimes once it starts moving again. At the end of the day, the thought of giving people something to do while they wait is nice, but the attention is obviously greatly needed elsewhere. Hell, I'd be fine if Disney built nothing new for the next two or three years, and instead got the entire resort back to where it needs to be with what is already there.