Springfield Expansion | Page 107 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks for another awesome update, HTF! :thumbs:

I thought I wasn't gonna dig the tan and purple design of Moe's, and was hoping for an all-purple color scheme, but it looks pretty good. I dig it!

Krusty's roof almost done, too! Kang and Kodos starting to appear! Exciting times! :smiley:

I think that new overhang is kind of fun! adds something different to the area.

It is amazing though....Like seeing the progress made on this area so far, it makes you appreciate what they are doing. This section was soooo ugly before.

Now, will they remodel the sea-walls along that strip?

'shopped Moe's all purple to give a clue of what to expect.

8556327912_50e715926b_b.jpg

A spinner can pretty much be dropped in and turned on if the install is planned right. Granted there is then a lot of testing to get it signed off, but they could pour a slab this week and have it cycling next if they really wanted to.

From Hate's pics today, I don't see why the project is behind, unless they wanted it to open it right after TF.

They've already made up major ground, see below.

A spinner can pretty much be dropped in and turned on if the install is planned right. Granted there is then a lot of testing to get it signed off, but they could pour a slab this week and have it cycling next if they really wanted to.

The foundation is exactly whats taken so long and caused the delay to begin with. Stupid water table :wave:

Moes and Krusty being further along allowed them to shift the wall closer to the restaurant to get the waterfront going.