Springfield Expansion | Page 109 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Will they ever make some kind of announcement about the Springfield expansion. Universal is kind of silly. Even an idiot can tell what the buildings are now. Whats holding them back.

I think the later the announcement the better. We've all seen what waiting for the Seven Dwarves Mine Train to be completed has done to us :lol:

Will they ever make some kind of announcement about the Springfield expansion. Universal is kind of silly. Even an idiot can tell what the buildings are now. Whats holding them back.

Very soon, there is going to a lot of marketing over the next several years. A lot of exciting stuff to promote.

Is it just me, or does the queue structure seem really tall?

It does look tall, but I think it might be a couple factors. The first being they dug down, so not sure where ground level is and the height of this attraction. I imagine it will be very tall and they would not want a short queue cover for a taller ride.

Not keen on how that structure looks so far. Hopefully my opinion will change once the project is finished. I'm sure this is just a personal thing and something I have stuck in my head, but when I see that structure, I can't help but think it belongs around Kraken at SeaWorld. :lol:

Just a quick question: Is the construction annoying over there? I worried about this on my Disney trip last year with New Fantasyland but it wasn't a problem. Also, it looks like the plaza in front of the Simpsons Ride is really small...

Just a quick question: Is the construction annoying over there? I worried about this on my Disney trip last year with New Fantasyland but it wasn't a problem. Also, it looks like the plaza in front of the Simpsons Ride is really small...

It didn't bother me one bit, wasn't like they are pout there jack hammering stuff so you kind of forget they are even back there building while your out in the park enjoying day. Would be similar to your MK visit

I have an annual pass and I've only been able to go once since I got it. I only have one friend who has one too and he keeps blowing me off, or else I would be out and about taking construction pictures too :mean: it stinks.

Consider yourself lucky. Nothing wrong with going by yourself, single rider line is always there.