Springfield Expansion | Page 110 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have an annual pass and I've only been able to go once since I got it. I only have one friend who has one too and he keeps blowing me off, or else I would be out and about taking construction pictures too :mean: it stinks.

Yeah, go by yourself if you can. It can be as much if not more fun than going with someone that is a bore. I actually visited the park one time to meet 'family' and the girlfriend was such a disagreeable sort that after an hour I said, "ok, I am off, going home! had a WONDERFUL time!" Go by yourself and create your own blast... or meet one of the peeps here for lunch and rides...

Yeah, go by yourself if you can. It can be as much if not more fun than going with someone that is a bore. I actually visited the park one time to meet 'family' and the girlfriend was such a disagreeable sort that after an hour I said, "ok, I am off, going home! had a WONDERFUL time!" Go by yourself and create your own blast... or meet one of the peeps here for lunch and rides...

I've been trying too, I even wanted to go today for Mardi Gras too... Only problem is, I need either one of my friends or parents to drive me there. Yeah I know, I'm 17 and I still don't have my lisence yet, I haven't had time to get it yet. Plus they won't let me drive on I4.

I've been trying too, I even wanted to go today for Mardi Gras too... Only problem is, I need either one of my friends or parents to drive me there. Yeah I know, I'm 17 and I still don't have my lisence yet, I haven't had time to get it yet. Plus they won't let me drive on I4.

Sheesh, I'm 34 and I don't think I should drive on I4 either....there's crazies out there

Well, one thing is for sure, I'm definitely planning to go on April 13th after the black out dates for Power Pass holders. Quick question: I bought my power pass during the 3 free months Despicable Me Minion Mayhem promotion and when I go to login in my pass ID and Number, it gives an example of where the number and ID are for each pass on the ticket and the number and ID for my pass are in the spots where the ID and number for the Preffered Pass's are. What would my pass be considered? I asked the people at the guest help desk at the park and they didn't know.

I'm about to turn 17, have a job, and am working on getting a car. Kinda worried that I also won't be allowed to drive down on my own (I live in Atlantic Beach, which is basically in Jacksonville). But when we day trip as a family, I do make a point to walk around alone for a little while to re-ride an attraction or something along those lines.

I'm about to turn 17, have a job, and am working on getting a car. Kinda worried that I also won't be allowed to drive down on my own (I live in Atlantic Beach, which is basically in Jacksonville). But when we day trip as a family, I do make a point to walk around alone for a little while to re-ride an attraction or something along those lines.
My daughter turns 17 next month.

So........do you guys think in a couple weeks they'll announce the Transformers opening date and a general opening date for this project?

So........do you guys think in a couple weeks they'll announce the Transformers opening date and a general opening date for this project?

While I can't be sure, I think there will be some sort of joint project announcement. We could be waiting on a few things from Oceaneering for Transformers before locking in an exact opening date. Once they know they can announce Springfield along with a set opening date for Transformers.

I4 can be a absolute mess at times, I always avoid it and take back roads unless its late out.

Must say, we did end up going down Turkey Lake Road is it? The one that runs parallel to the I4 and up the back of IOA... I think... It was the best way to get to UNI from Port Orleans! :)
I loved driving in the USA. Loved it.... I'm strange.

Or even NYC :lol: I actually enjoyed driving NYC, made it feel like I was a stunt driver or race car driver :pound:

No where else in the world have I ever seen 7 lanes of traffic successfully drive 40-50MPH in between one block streets that are actually only 4 lanes wide. Its nuts. Put the people that drive on I4 in that same situation and people wouldn't get to their destination until the next business day.

Update from today,

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg