Springfield Expansion | Page 216 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I got a chance to pay a visit to FFB yesterday, and I was quite impressed, even being unfinished!

First and foremost, hats off to the TMs who were outstanding! Best customer service in the resort right here! Friendliest, most helpful, most enthusiastic! WOW!

I had a chicken and waffle sandwich, and I thought it was YUMMY! We were short on time, so I didn't try much else, but there's always another day :cheers:

The theming is very good! Definitely feels like it's pulled right out of the Simpsons cartoons! :thumbs: I can't wait to see this all finished!

That's because they just started and its all new. Once everyone is settled in and the hype dies down, so would the enthusiastic customer service.

I know what I'm talking about. LOL

That's because they just started and its all new. Once everyone is settled in and the hype dies down, so would the enthusiastic customer service.

I have faith that it can continue, maybe not as much as it is nowadays, but still to a good degree. Universal has been making huge strides in improving the whole resort's experience, and this could very well be part of their new standards. At least I hope so!

I have faith that it can continue, maybe not as much as it is nowadays, but still to a good degree. Universal has been making huge strides in improving the whole resort's experience, and this could very well be part of their new standards. At least I hope so!

But he "knows what he's talking about"!:rolleyes:

No, I think a lot were hired in house and I've heard that TM satisfaction is up around the whole resort. If they keep their TMs happy they won't feel forced to dance and will just think it's fun.

So is the Duff beer actually an alcoholic? :doggie:

Fixed it for ya :thumbs:

Well Duff Beer is not a member of AA, but members of AA should not drink Duff Beer. :pound:

"Hello. My name is Duff Beer and I'm an alcoholic." :wave:
"Hi Duff Beer!!!" :drool:

On the subject of the awesomeness of The Simpsons if anyone hasn't tried the homer voice for their Garman GPS it's fantastic

This first phase looks amazing. I'm glad that Wizarding World showed there's a future in themed F&B outlets, so hopefully we'll start seeing more and more of this type of thing!

Does anyone know what sort of date they're aiming to get the rest of the area open? I'm headed down at the end of July, but I can't really see them getting it done (especially Kang and Kodos) for then.

This first phase looks amazing. I'm glad that Wizarding World showed there's a future in themed F&B outlets, so hopefully we'll start seeing more and more of this type of thing!

Does anyone know what sort of date they're aiming to get the rest of the area open? I'm headed down at the end of July, but I can't really see them getting it done (especially Kang and Kodos) for then.

Hate has said that everything will be open by June 20th spinner is being put together off site and should arrive soon.

Planning a week trip to Orlando again hope my plans don't get derailed again. Can't wait to try the food!
Is the syrup/mayo syrup and mayo or a special sauce and universal just gave it that name? Together would be so nasty yuck my 2 least favorite sauces!

No, I think a lot were hired in house and I've heard that TM satisfaction is up around the whole resort. If they keep their TMs happy they won't feel forced to dance and will just think it's fun.

Just got back from two days there. While I was eating in Moe's a manager came over to talk to a couple TMs and was holding a paper. What I over heard was that guest satisfaction rate was through the roof.

I think the buns for the Krusty burgers are different than what we use in the rest of the park, and I'm pretty sure they are baked in-house.

Ate there yesterday, thought it was a nice addition to the park and a huge improvement over IFFF. I had a basket o'shrimp and a Groovy Grove, 2 of my friends had the clogger, and another had fried chicken. Food was pretty good, and I'm really happy to have a large selection of healthy choices (I don't eat much fried food).