Springfield Expansion | Page 220 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^^Funny story about the pointing..
I was waiting for softs of TF and one guy was like whats he pointing at (optimus)? And so I piped up and said "Harry Potter" and so he said "Yea probably saying..'When I get done with Megatron Im gonna kick your **" :lol:

So maybe Optimus is reallly pointing at the really big donut :lol:

After a long day of fighting the Decepticons, Optimus just wants to chill and have a donut :lol:

^^Funny story about the pointing..
I was waiting for softs of TF and one guy was like whats he pointing at (optimus)? And so I piped up and said "Harry Potter" and so he said "Yea probably saying..'When I get done with Megatron Im gonna kick your **" :lol:

Battle of the IPs! LOL!

Last edited:
Very entertaining and informative. MUST WATCH!

[video=youtube;yiNXsUPY3Pw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiNXsUPY3Pw[/video]

This may seem like an obvious question: why didn't they just call the third facade the Frying Dutchman instead of Cletus' after KFP was killed?

Well... There is a giant facade out front that says Celtus Chicken Shack... I think they were already building kfp before they decided to make it Celtus

Springfield is getting some hate over at WDWMagic...

Sigh.

I sure don't see that going on. If anything, all I've read are mostly positive responses to Universal and how many of them plan on taking days away from Disney to visit Universal. Maybe I missed something somewhere. :shrug:

I sure don't see that going on. If anything, all I've read are mostly positive responses to Universal and how many of them plan on taking days away from Disney to visit Universal. Maybe I missed something somewhere. :shrug:

That's because you're probably looking at the topic actually about Springfield and not in the Disney sections of the site.

Ive seen some negative things on Twitter from some of the Disney wanna be mommy bloggers. But some of the bigger known ones have had nothing but great things to say about Springfield. Some people just aren't capable of broadening their horizons I guess

anyone that is "angry" that it's "just a food court" probably didn't realize that it's always been a "food court". Im not srue what else they were expecting..

Springfield is getting some hate over at WDWMagic...

Sigh.
That started up when Theme Parks for Life started the anti Springfield stuff. If he was still posting here, he'd be building it up. That's the way he is, two faced depending on the site he's posting. He trolls to the crowd. When he's Dominick on TPI, he's also pure Disney Dust and the same on WDW Magic.