Springfield Expansion | Page 254 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You guys are probably right, never really thought about that way. Would kind of bring me back down to earth, cant have that happening :lol:

Imagine a bunch of drunk Jets fans screaming about Sanchez buttfumbling in the middle of Springfield.

*Patiently waits for Drew to be offended:bored:*

The TVs in Finnegans were very nice during the HHN deluges last year.

MLB Playoffs, SEC Football Games, and Sunday Night Football. All of these are my option for a round or three at Finns during the 9-1030PM crazy rush during the event at the front of the park.

I had the clogger burger last week, it is a really good burger. Two patties (decently sized) with special sauce and bacon. Good stuff!

I thought the Flaming Moe was okay, but not worth the price. It is pretty much orange Gatorade with some smoke haha. But I'll probably be eating Krustyburger on most of my Universal trips going forward, I love that sauce!

I think it would be cool if they had TVs playing a football game. An animated, Simpson-style football game.

Oh, that'd be awesome. Have two "full", animated games. That'd be awesome. Keep you in the world and rule set while offering the same entertainment you'd find normally at that kind of establishment. Kind of like how Team Mickey at DTD shows all the old Goofy shorts.

Highly doubt any soft openings soon. Here's another update from yesterday, over 30 pictures posted to our blog:

*Link removed, please see guidelines*

I will finally make it there a week from this Friday. Any chance this will be open? It doesn't look like they have that much left to complete.

Based on what I saw last time I was there and the fact that they did say it would open in the summer. I am thinking this should start to softs soon. In reality softs will just be open, I don't see a grand opening happening for this. They may have technical rehearsal signs out at first for the spinner, but I really think it will just open one day like the places to eat and that will be it.

Also, searched for the pics above. It looks much further along than I last saw it.

Last edited: