Springfield Expansion | Page 256 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have no doubt this will all be up and running for our September 11th thru 14th trip. We are really excited because we just spent 3 days there in March and now we have two completely new experiences to enjoy!!:cheers:

Oh, and the site seems way faster and back up to par now.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no doubt this will all be up and running for our September 11th thru 14th trip. We are really excited because we just spent 3 days there in March and now we have two completely new experiences to enjoy!!:cheers:

Oh, and the site seems way faster and back up to par now.

The proportions of the truck are perfect. That might sound stupid, but vehicles in the show have such a distinctive look, and they nailed it completely - particularly the front end and bumper area. Perfect transformation of cartoon styling into a real-world object.

Just thought I should mention this after chastising them for getting this a bit wrong with the Moe's sign :lol:

There going to have to build Pepto Bismol and heartburn pill dispensers around the park will all this awesomely bad for you food they are selling :pound:
They'd probably theme those to Springfield too. Krusty Bismol, guaranteed to keep Springfield streets clean from regurgitated food.

I've heard there will be a Korean BBQ taco.

I will not be all that surprised if that's true. I found it to be more than coincidental that a taco truck was going to find permanent residence where a taco truck has been making seasonal visits during HHN. One of the three they served was Korean Barbecue...

Very refreshing to see a theme park go above and beyond--not a huge E-ticket, not a huge IP, just Universal doing a great job sprucing up their park...whens the last time we saw this much effort put into redoing an area that wasnt anchored by a huge comercial-friendly E-ticket ride guaranteed to sell tons of merchandise? Its little stuff like this taco truck, which kinda came out of nowhere if you havent been paying close attention (like me lol) that really show Universal means business. Its awesome :}

New today:
hjD8sOI.jpg

C22cn33.jpg

R5KxmLm.jpg

zzHKQX7.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Felipe