Springfield Expansion | Page 257 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone notice if the green awnings have been installed at Duff Gardens? Also looking forward to seeing the big guy show up.

Yes, I tried to upload a pic, but I do not understand how to. I linked to an image on my Flickr, but its not showing up for me. You can click my flickr link to see the green awnings.

Last edited:

Yes, I tried to upload a pic, but I do not understand how to. I linked to an image on my Flickr, but its not showing up for me. You can click my flickr link to see the green awnings.

To use the IMG tag, you always have to make sure the url ends in jpg. For Flickr, on the page that you linked to, right click on the image. A little bubble pops up. Click on one of the photo sizes. That will bring you to another page with the photo sized to the choice you made. Right click on that image, click "Copy Image URL", and on Olrando United, use the IMG tags around the url.

For example.....

9325280110_d611c17e53_c.jpg

Thank you for the pics! :thumbs:

This is really coming along and looks to be opening pretty soon! Woohoo!! :cheers:

It does look like "Duff" and "BEER" have lights in them :smiley:

According to the bartender at Moe's, the Duff light over the pool table doesn't actually work. (At least not yet...)

Thanks for the awesome pics, AllAroundOrlando and Seth! :thumbs:

According to the bartender at Moe's, the Duff light over the pool table doesn't actually work. (At least not yet...)

^i think Felipe was referring to the 'Duff' and the 'Beer' from the sign on top of the brewery that was posted as they appear to have lights in them.

Indeed, I meant the Duff Gardens sign, but thanks for the info Seth! :thumbs:

Is it just me or does it seem like the yellow writing on the Duff Beer sign is extremely hard to read. In most of the photos I have been unable to read it.

Yes, even in person I had to walk up close to be able to read what it said. The yellow just blends into the white framework too much. I think some black trim behind the letters would help.