Springfield Expansion | Page 259 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wish they could have done something with the seating area underneath Animal Actors instead of adding the tables. Yeah, it's outside the section I know. But it's already there and covered instead of just using an umbrella.

Are those tables right smack dab in the middle of the walkway? Or are they comparable to where the outdoor seating was for IFFF?

Now that the tables have umbrellas on them and have been repositioned, I'm okay with them. With Bumblebee Man's taco truck and Lard Lad's right across the way, they needed ample outdoor seating.

Thanks for the pics DH. Love that entry shot into Springfield.

I wonder if this will be open next saturday....The brick work has grown on me. Wondering also if the brick wall by the gardens is going to be completed instead of just that iron railing I think I am seeing.

I knew this would happen with the umbrellas. Do you think every table needs one ?

- - - Updated - - -

I knew this would happen with the umbrellas. Do you think every table needs one ?

Wow, it's all looking great. I think the patio chairs work well outside of Krusty burger in terms of themeing, but not so great outside of Moe's. I also think it would've been neat if they'd went with weathered-looking picnic tables and umbrellas that look like they were made from junk outside of Cletus' instead to maintain the theming.

And yes to the weathered tables!

Everything looks great. Hopefully everything is open in 3 weeks when I'm there. Especially the Jebediah Springfield statue. That was always my favorite Simpsons episode. Anxious to try all this food, so many options. Anyone try the Krusty Burger? Is it just like all the other burgers they have around the parks or is it it's own creation.

I don't mind the tables. I think it will decrease all the tourists stading in front of the Moe's door to get pictures blocking people from entering/exiting

I think this is the place to put it.

When I visited last week, I was extremely disappointed by FFB with the exception of Moe's Tavern. The food was very meh for all the hype it has.

I really hope that the rest of Springfield is open by the time I visit next Sunday.

Transformers got up so quickly you would think Universal would be able to get a flat ride and a few restaurants up in a month or two. Haven't they been working on this since early January?