Springfield Expansion | Page 261 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Because it's not happening this year.

In the future MAYBE there could be a scarezone/entertainment area. But it'd be a waste of a house.

Oh I thought you meant it was physically not possible to do ever (as in beyond this year).

Yeah probably a scarezone makes more sense

Oh, I thought you meant this year. I could see them doing something with it at some point, but I don't see it being a house.

As difficult as it would be to execute (do they use real people w/ makeup, or do they use the costumed versions?) I think it's one of those ideas they almost HAVE to try. Few things are more synonymous than the Simpsons/Halloween. I could see it increasing the attendance significantly. In addition to all the HHN regulars that go every year regardless of what the houses are, you would have a new demographic: Simpsons fans (and yes, there are still a lot of them).

I know it's been discussed before, but why was Barney removed again? If I recall correctly, it was something about him showing signs of wear within a week as well as something not being "Politically Correct."

When is the estimated target date for those walls to come down? I'm going down August 9-13 and I'd hate to just miss it

What's that I see? A cop car????
null_zpsbdb6a426.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Felipe