Springfield Expansion | Page 258 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^ perhaps they will be thinned out to other areas once the walls come down; it may be just a holding area. If they cause more problems then they are worth, they will be be thinned.

The all around Orlando youtube channel posted a construction video yesterday, and you can see the wall.

Last edited:
Welcome to Springfield:

qna0qu.jpg

29g0cy9.jpg

67lkdl.jpg

16a9u91.jpg

2885cb9.jpg

2nlcrde.jpg

1z2m1ok.jpg

1zd3xxg.jpg

2ihl177.jpg

w7lrwk.jpg

You can see where the eye will move:

2la58o6.jpg

The misters are working:

29l1d2g.jpg

ej9dmo.jpg

2nt8eud.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Felipe
WAY too many tables. Clutters up all the nice work they just did. With the umbrellas, it almost feels like they're an obstruction to the entrance from those pictures. Why would anyone want to sit that close to such a busy pathway anyway?

Wow, it's all looking great. I think the patio chairs work well outside of Krusty burger in terms of themeing, but not so great outside of Moe's. I also think it would've been neat if they'd went with weathered-looking picnic tables and umbrellas that look like they were made from junk outside of Cletus' instead to maintain the theming.

Awesome update, DH! Thanks for all the pics! :cheers: I agree with everyone on the tables, but everything else is shaping up very nicely. The improvement over IFFF is indescribable... it's just amazing what they've done here!

Wow, it's all looking great. I think the patio chairs work well outside of Krusty burger in terms of themeing, but not so great outside of Moe's. I also think it would've been neat if they'd went with weathered-looking picnic tables and umbrellas that look like they were made from junk outside of Cletus' instead to maintain the theming.

Agreed and agreed! That would make things a bit better.

Oh, and one other little thing... I really don't like how plain the bathrooms side of Androids is looking... Hope they add some more detail there...

Just got home from a quick trip myself. The sign work on "side" of Duff Gardens was not in the concept artwork and I was surprised to see the guy working on it while there. Speaking of signs, there were no signs of the Big Lad or the additional signs in general, but it shouldn't be long now.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update DH! I agree that it could get a bit congested once the area opens up and people begin sitting in those seats. We shall see...