Springfield Expansion | Page 291 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hmm... I don't think walls would come down but overnight. I might still stop by tonight. I'm anxious to see the rest of the area and have some tacos and a one of those doughnut sundae sandwiches :drool:

I'm still wondering what HTF meant when he said this: I find myself looking at two gentlemen goofing off with cameras and some serious computer equipment. Seems they have found a way to turn guests into Simpsons and offer that picture up for sale on several forms of merchandise. Who are the two gentlemen? And where is this going??? And what are spill, choking, and blinky effects? Did I miss that part somewhere??

I'm still wondering what HTF meant when he said this: I find myself looking at two gentlemen goofing off with cameras and some serious computer equipment. Seems they have found a way to turn guests into Simpsons and offer that picture up for sale on several forms of merchandise. Who are the two gentlemen? And where is this going??? And what are spill, choking, and blinky effects? Did I miss that part somewhere??

There is going to be a booth were you can be "simpsonfied" and you can buy the picture or get merchandise with the photo.

Anyone know where to steal a Krustyland TM uniform? ;-)
IMG_3955.JPG

There is going to be a booth were you can be "simpsonfied" and you can buy the picture or get merchandise with the photo.

Yeah I know but um I was thinking maybe the guys with the camera meant it was characters from the show? Like their statues? The nerdy scientist character? Idk lol and I wonder where it will be located.

- - - Updated - - -

So, a shoot'em game next to another shoot'em game? Hmmmmm...

Bring on the Simpsons version of MIB! lol jk But that actually would be really cool.

FFB closes an hour before park closing, and after that you can only purchase from Duff Gardens. Frustrating...

Massive payroll at FFB and sales never justify that much payroll for a counter service that late into the evening.

Finally went tonight and I personally think that Duff Gardens is a beautiful place to sit and drink/eat. Not to mention its really quiet down by the lake. And the Banana Squishies are delicious and the D'oh Nut Sundae is amazing! A couple things I noticed, the Taco Truck plays the funniest songs on it's horn every 2min or so and the lights of Springfeild do NOT go off during CineSpec, only the lights directly by the lake. Other then that they just need to finish the other few projects and this area will be fantastic.

Ripsaw Falls and Bilge Rat Barges share a land while the land opposite them has no true water ride.
Kinda' like how both 3D shows at Uni are right next to each other.
IoA has an overabundance of water rides, no matter the placement.