Springfield Expansion | Page 293 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hard Liquor at Duffs! Alert the media.

For all of 2 hours a day. But it shows it's simply Universal policy--reversable at any time--nothing to do with the liquor license.

Also, DG now offers a "2-foot long hot dog"--which is just two dogs in one container. Bartender said they were supposed to get actual 2-foot dogs, but hasn't happened yet.

For all of 2 hours a day. But it shows it's simply Universal policy--reversable at any time--nothing to do with the liquor license.

Also, DG now offers a "2-foot long hot dog"--which is just two dogs in one container. Bartender said they were supposed to get actual 2-foot dogs, but hasn't happened yet.

For the record, I was game for the 2' long dea, but the PJC* off menu burger at Finns won out.

*Only available from server Tom

20130810_193736_zpseeec254c.jpg

Let the records show that I had Duff Gardens first Captain & Coke! Note the liquor at the bar....started at 7pm

Thank Goodness the full bar is beginning to take shape. More will come...

- - - Updated - - -

So I was lucky enough to ride this today...Nothing really crazy we didn't know.
The spaceships go up and down, you try to align your ship with the targets and if you do, the target flips around and you hear the character say something quick and funny.
There are misting fans and queue videos in the line.
If I had any complaint, it is the ships (or at least my ship) is kind of slow to respond to the joystick movement.
If anybody has any questions I'll be online for a bit.

Oh btw...jealous?

Can't explain but it looked like everyone was having fun...

A full liquor bar on the way?! 2 ft long hotdogs also on the way?! Duff Gardens is getting better and better! This place is definitely going to be my hang out of choice!

Who ever said anything about 2 foot hotdogs :lol:

So, does that 2 foot long hotdog mean that they will actually be serving 2 1-foot hotdogs in the same bun? *hurl*

And what is with these new "white trash" & "granola" menus? Or is it just that. They are almost painful to look at as the offerings are so diametrically opposed.

Last edited:
I wish they had something like a "Duff's Board"- Chedder, Swiss, Blue Cheeses, Summer Sausage, Roast Beef Slices, Sliced Apple, grapes, Soda Crackers, with a side of Stone Ground Pub Mustard. $15.99

Last edited:
Here is how I would do Duff's menu:

Duff's Board- Chedder, Swiss, Blue Cheeses, Summer Sausage, Roast Beef Slices, Sliced Apple, grapes, Soda Crackers, with a side of Stone Ground Pub Mustard. $15.99

Hot Soft Pretzels- 2 Hot Soft Pretzels with hot Cheese and Honey Mustard Dips. $6.99

Duff's Nuts- Freshly Roasted with Dark Brown Sugar and Sea Salt. $6.99

Duff Chips- Fresh Potato Chips with Sea Salt and Vadalia Onion Dip $8.99