Springfield Expansion | Page 294 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A few Kang & Kodos soft open photos. Sorry, on-ride photos & videos are currently prohibited and I didn't want to be evicted ;-)

IMG_3979.JPG

IMG_3980.JPG

IMG_3981.JPG

IMG_3985.JPG

IMG_4001.JPG

IMG_4002.JPG

IMG_4004.JPG

IMG_4010.JPG

IMG_4015.JPG

Reactions: Felipe
Here is how I would do Duff's menu:

Duff's Board- Chedder, Swiss, Blue Cheeses, Summer Sausage, Roast Beef Slices, Sliced Apple, grapes, Soda Crackers, with a side of Stone Ground Pub Mustard. $15.99

Hot Soft Pretzels- 2 Hot Soft Pretzels with hot Cheese and Honey Mustard Dips. $6.99

Duff's Nuts- Freshly Roasted with Dark Brown Sugar and Sea Salt. $6.99

Duff Chips- Fresh Potato Chips with Sea Salt and Vadalia Onion Dip $8.99

and..... now I'm hungry.

Duff's Board- Chedder, Swiss, Blue Cheeses, Summer Sausage, Roast Beef Slices, Sliced Apple, grapes, Soda Crackers, with a side of Stone Ground Pub Mustard. $15.99

Hot Soft Pretzels- 2 Hot Soft Pretzels with hot Cheese and Honey Mustard Dips. $6.99

Think you should write the menu!

Anybody else surprised that with all the details they threw at this project, that the control panel is left so blank?

I know this is nitpicking to a high level, but it still seems weird to me. It doesn't take away from the ride experience, but it's still boring on an otherwise busy ride.

A few from my iPhone and as Seth mentioned they were on top of on ride photos.

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

Woah, I'm being stalked by HTF!?!? That may be the greatest honor in my life... ;-)

You know whats funny Seth is I ran into you before, literally...

- - - Updated - - -

From a friend today at the resort,

Geez man your like a chameleon how long have you been standing there?

:wave:

Thanks for the video and pictures! Looks like a cute addition. Nothing to complain about on my end. Springfield looks wonderful. As for the Simpsons layout for Orlando United, got it rockin! Love it!

So, does that 2 foot long hotdog mean that they will actually be serving 2 1-foot hotdogs in the same bun? *hurl*

And what is with these new "white trash" & "granola" menus? Or is it just that. They are almost painful to look at as the offerings are so diametrically opposed.

There's actually a menu called white trash? That's a very offensive term to use.

I don't know how well a cheese and meat board would work at a location that doesn't have a full kitchen. But any vending cart can offer pretzels, nuts, chips, nachos, churros, and whatever. That should be what's offered here. I love me some beer and pretzels.

You know whats funny Seth is I ran into you before, literally...

Awesome, now I'm going to spend the rest of the night wracking my brain to recall who I've stumbled into lately. Unfortunately, I bump blindly into way to many objects (inanimate or otherwise) to narrow down the field...

Next time I knock you down, be sure to introduce yourself! ;-)