Springfield Expansion | Page 289 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So don't know if anyone has been following, but @TouringPlans is testing out the new reserve seating for Cinespec. It's $15 dollars, anyone can do it, seems like it's a "day of" type of thing, and you get any non-alcoholic drink form Duff Gardens (sans Flaming Moes) and a cupcake from Lard Lad included. Pretty awesome deal if you ask me.

Love it! Universal's (semi-affordable) answer to the Tomorrowland Terrace Wishes Dessert Party!

So don't know if anyone has been following, but @TouringPlans is testing out the new reserve seating for Cinespec. It's $15 dollars, anyone can do it, seems like it's a "day of" type of thing, and you get any non-alcoholic drink form Duff Gardens (sans Flaming Moes) and a cupcake from Lard Lad included. Pretty awesome deal if you ask me.

Didn they ever say if more people showed up to that area after the picture they posted of the empty area on twitter last night?

The VIP area for $15 is not bad. If you consider what you'd pay for the drink and the cupcake separately, you're paying theme-park chump change for the VIP viewing area. You're getting prime viewing location and seating, which is extremely limited around the waterfront. Pretty good deal, if you ask me :cheers: Word was there's no AP discount offered right now. I'll ask next time I'm at USF, and see if they're offering it then.

I was at the park last night, and I didn't see any advertising at all for the waterfront seating. If it wasn't for TouringPlans tweets, I wouldn't have know about it.

Here's a few pics:
DSC_0409.JPG

I'm surprised no lights up on Duff brewery sign at all

DSC_0375.JPG

I guess they want you to ask for the seating?? No info at all

DSC_0387.JPG

Benches out in front of Taco Truck

DSC_0380.JPG

Ladders still up

DSC_0418.JPG

Sign all lit up

DSC_0420.JPG

Screens in Kang & Kodos queue playing clips featuring said duo

DSC_0419.JPG

Cool lighting package on the alien, looks good in person

attachment.php

Has anyone figured out what the patch on the back of Jebediah Springfield is? Because I noticed another one on his right arm above his elbow.
Edited to add photo

Last edited:
That's a great deal, if you ask me. Half of that $15 goes toward the drink and cupcake and the other half gives you prime seating for the show. I will definitely be doing this on my next visit.

Can you get a Flammin Moe with this deal? If you can then it's a great deal, considering a Flammin Moe is like 8 bucks and the donut is like 4 or 5 bucks.