Springfield Expansion | Page 315 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I finally got to visit this after a 3 year absence from Florida and as a long time Simpsons Fanatic I was overwhelmed. Seeing pictures does not do this place justice. We got there on the first day the green screen sofa photos were available. We ended up eating at Krustyburger twice.

Sitting at Moe's and having a Duff was a dream come true. The detail they put into this place was astounding. I must have spent 3 hours in Springfield before the wife had to remind me that we had Transformers and other things to ride.

For Simpsons fans like myself this was like my Pilgrimage to Mecca. It just has to be done and even though it may seem small scale in comparison, the fact that it even exists still makes me giddy. I have found my place in the world, and I can't wait to go back.

I finally got to visit this after a 3 year absence from Florida and as a long time Simpsons Fanatic I was overwhelmed. Seeing pictures does not do this place justice. We got there on the first day the green screen sofa photos were available. We ended up eating at Krustyburger twice.

Sitting at Moe's and having a Duff was a dream come true. The detail they put into this place was astounding. I must have spent 3 hours in Springfield before the wife had to remind me that we had Transformers and other things to ride.

For Simpsons fans like myself this was like my Pilgrimage to Mecca. It just has to be done and even though it may seem small scale in comparison, the fact that it even exists still makes me giddy. I have found my place in the world, and I can't wait to go back.

This past weekend was my first visit with the new area open and was really pleased how it turned out and how much energy the new area brings to that are of the park. I sat at both Duffs and Moes and just watched all the people who walked into Springfield and Moes and instantly had a smile on their face, and not to mention I how many people i saw stop to take pictures with all the photo ops in the area. Really pleased with this addition and excited to see what Universal has up their sleeve for the future.

I went the first day Fast Food Blvd opened but excited to see the rest of the additions since my visit. I've only tried the Chicken and Waffle Sandwich and the chicken platter from Cletus'. What should I try next?

Going to be there this weekend. I experienced Phase I(Moe's, Krusty Burger) back in June. Pretty excited to see the completed Springfield. Last I heard is that Duff Gardens had a poor food selection, but supposedly they were in the process of improving it. Anyone been lately to Duff Gardens and noticed the food menu?

Also looking forward to trying the Korean beef tacos and the doughnut sundae.

I think the Korean Beef Tacos are my favorite entree on FFB. The Carne Asada Tacos and the Krusty Burger are about even, and the Chicken & Waffle Sandwich was my least favorite. The curly fries with the burger are definitely better than the tots with the chicken and waffles. The chips with the tacos are good as well. And I have nothing bad to say about the Duff on tap or the Big Pink. :thumbs:

I really want to try the beef tacos. I've had the fish ones before, and they were very tasty. The fish seemed to be the same as the one found in the fish and chips at Three Broomsticks, only without the batter.

The taco truck menu went through the most revisions of any menu out there. This menu is ten times more appealing then what was originally pitched.

Two weekends ago I planned to enjoy a 'big pink' during CineSpec. Went to Lard's around 7:30 and they were SOLD OUT!:fist: Vacation ruined. (exaggeration)

Going to Uni tomorrow.... excited isn't the word! unno what to have from FFB

Have an awesome time! Depends on what you're craving, but everything I've had, I've enjoyed very much :thumbs: More so than any other food at USF, really. And the greatest thing is the variety of foods they offer in this area :cheers:

Going tonight myself to experience all the hottest new offerings of the past 2 years. Looking forward to it!

Oh, and looking at what page we're on, happy "420" everybody! :lol: