Springfield Expansion | Page 313 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I guess, but I had to go to guest relations in both parks probably 10 times in the past year, that is awful bad luck at one park and good luck at another park. The only time I remember waiting more than a couple minutes was at MGM the one time. But it was just maybe a 5 minute wait. Uni was always 20 minutes at least.

I'll admit I haven't been in quite that much.

I know this if off topic but to carry on with the previous posts; I had to call Universal Guest Services today to obtain my AP Passholder ID and Pin since the last time I was there I lost my AP. I was trying to book the AP Party for HHN which I needed both the Passholder ID for. The first time I called the guy gave me the information and when I went to RSVP online the ID didn't work. Turns out he gave me the ID for my AP which expired in 2011. It wasn't until I called back that the next guy I spoke to was finally able to sort it out and give me the correct info for my current AP. Can't wait til I actually have to go to guest services and get it reprinted in 2 weeks.

To add to the actual thread, I'm really looking forward to seeing Springfield in person. You all have done a great job of keeping those of us who can't visit the parks frequently up to date and informed.

That's ok, I called because they said my pass was expired when I tried to get my HHN reservation, my pass is not supposed to expire until 10/8/13. Well the lady went through everything because in the middle I upgraded my pass to the next level which is where they shaved 3 months off, but there was confusion about how much I paid for the upgrade (still feel I paid to much). In the end she came back on and said my pass did not expire until 10/8/14. I was able to link it to my e-mail account and sure enough it said 10/8/14. Well about 2 hours later they called to say that the 10/8/14 date was not correct and that it was 10/8/13 and they changed it to that date. I should have gotten something for wasting about 45 minutes on the phone (not joking the first lady had major issues figuring everything out) for something that was not my fault at all since they had my pass expired when it was not. The good news, I was finally able to reserve my HHN spot - lol The bad news I still have had issues with my husband's pass (the lady claims she fixed it too) so I am sure when we go to actually get the tickets (premier so we need active passes to get our free HHN ticket) we will have issues. Which sucks because I can't get there much earlier than 5:15 since my mom has to watch my daughter.

Speaking of The Simpsons couch gag, did you guys see these? Took 'em last week...

T9ZgxFT.jpg

I was actually surprised to see that the photo op wasn't open when I visited today. Wonder if they're waiting for a special date/event?

I hope this is open when we go down there on Friday. Havent been to Florida since 2010, I got a lot to catch up on!

Funny, I just noticed that one of the seats on the sofa is sculpted with a sag in the middle. That must be where one of the characters will be keyed in.

That is where Homer usually sits on the couch, it could possibly be permanently smooshed :lol:

Wiggums car is coming back, there were issues regarding the job quality that are being attended to:thumbs: Oh and I have this strong feeling we could see the arrival of another popular automobile just outside the Kwik E Mart soon... Woohoo!!

^ That reserved parking sign on Twirl and Hurl is pretty cute lol.

Ha, ha. I thought it was kind of funny that Chief Wiggum looks completely oblivious that someone stole his car :lol: nothing to see here :inquisitive:

Thanks for the update AllAroundOrlando!

I don't like the stars in Krustyland. Reminds me of the stars in Kidzone and Kidzone just makes me want to leave. :lol: