Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Springfield Expansion

IFF has better food than Mels, Monsters or Louies (at least the last time we ate there) and most likely suffers from its appearence more than anything.

I actually thought the pizza at Louie's was pretty good, though the salad could have used some help. The shakes at Mels are good. IFF definitely suffers from its appearance. I skip it almost entirely because of its appearance every time I consider eating there. The menu is actually ok, but I just can't get past thinking that it looks like a bigger version of my old school cafeteria, and it really puts me off. I think the color scheme is a big part of that. A simple repaint would probably do wonders, though I definitely am not against a complete gut/tear-down and rebuild.

A few months ago a friend of mine on the inside smiled when he mentioned this. Exact code and all. It makes me think this is going to be on a larger scale than we think it is.

I've actually heard this may be part of a press announcement.

Playground
Dining
Enhanced M&G
New themed store

I didn't even know there was a food option there until a few months ago. That entire north end of the park is a vacuum for me.. including Jaws. MIB is the only worthwhile attraction but it sits in a wasteland of indecision and mediocrity.

I didn't even know there was a food option there until a few months ago. That entire north end of the park is a vacuum for me.. including Jaws. MIB is the only worthwhile attraction but it sits in a wasteland of indecision and mediocrity.

Just boggles the mind to think what that entire area of the park will look like 10 years from now with all the Potter Phase 2 money added in :lol:

Things really are changing at a stunning rate! :stunned: This should be a super popular transformation if it's pulled off properly (and let's be honest, it will be :lol:).

Ohmanohmanohman.

Some jerk got me sick at school, and so I leave for a day, only to find that my dreams may be coming true! I have always hoped for some further expansion on the Simpsons. I may not be thrilled with the attraction itself, but if it's going to be here for quite some time as I believe it will, then Uni better damn well put some investment into this. Very, very excited to hear that this might actually happen.

So I called a friend. He wouldn't say much, but expect another crazy construction timeline, and that Monsters is next. Bwahahaha!

Both being done by when Transformers opens.

So I called a friend. He wouldn't say much, but expect another crazy construction timeline, and that Monsters is next. Bwahahaha!

If I didn't have a sore throat right now, I'd be squealing. Thanks for the info!

Seems about right. Really excited to see what they do. That area has always been so ugly.

I'd imagine construction will start once HHN ends.

Universal is leaving Disney in the dust. It is mind boggling how quickly Uni is developing and constructing attractions...........remember when everyone thought that Comcast's takeover was "the end"?:lol: