Springfield | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We are very confident that Three Broomsticks and FFB will be sharing the same kitchen.  Because of this, the building will have to be in a "mostly completed" state in order to operate efficiently.  I also now change my prediction for FFB to spring 2015.  This area is going to be a nightmare this summer.

Reactions: Tyler Crouch
Oh really????????? Boy, didn't expect that! I was really hoping we'd get something like that, that's fantastic if it comes true. That's one of the only "inside" info I DIDN'T know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: raffman
Oh really????????? Boy, didn't expect that! I was really hoping we'd get something like that, that's fantastic if it comes true. That's one of the only "inside" info I DIDN'T know!
 Are talking about putting a backdrop behind threebroom sticks? sorry, i am just trying to visualize your vision in my head . i got lost :)

Yes. Basically to sum it up: two-story food court and rumored Springfield hills with sign to cover the view of Hogsmeade from Simpsons Plaza.

Reactions: Allen The Actor
Back to Springfield...

I hear there are many adjustments coming to Hollywood's version of Springfield.  All the decor is going to be very similar in quality, but the actual locations and streetmosphere will have some uniqueness.  I hear some Orlando people are miffed, but I don't think its that big of a deal...  Orlando will always have more.  Ours will be just... different (which I like!).

Is this the proper forum???  LOL

Reactions: JaySalahi
Springfield is going up fast!

DSCN0563.jpg

DSCN0566.jpg

DSCN0568.jpg

Reactions: JaySalahi
Confirmed Venues:
Krusty Burger (FFB)

Luigi's Pizza (Louie's Pizza?)

[SIZE=11pt]Phineas Q. Butterfat’s 5600 Flavors Ice Cream Parlor (Ben and Jerry's?[/SIZE])

[SIZE=11pt]Moe's Tavern (FFB)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Duff Brewery (FFB)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Not a word on Kodos & Kang so that basically slices whatever whispers people had started about it into pieces.[/SIZE]

In the press release...

Also concept art for the facade, courtesy of InsideTheMagic:
the-simpsons-springfield.jpg
WOW Take that Florida (jk). I'm starting to have a little more faith on Jim hill after this hopefully what he said about the great hall is true. Also HTF was right florida's is definitely inferior to ours.