Springfield | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hope if Doc's gets replaced it actually gets replaced with something good. Something that isn't Cletus's chicken, both because it's not even something from The Simpsons and because I hate that character SO much I can't stand to look at his face for more than ten seconds. :I

I'm gonna shun myself out of this thread....

*hangs head in shame, slowly walks away to play with his diecast DeLorean*

*shrugs for William* :p
Haha! :p

I''m gonna reiterate what I've stated a long time ago in one of these forums: Simpsons is taking up a lot of space as it is. When Springfield makes its way to USH, I really don't want it taking up too much of the existing space. It'll take me awhile if I have to get used to walking from Springfield to Hogsmeade..

I hope if Doc's gets replaced it actually gets replaced with something good. Something that isn't Cletus's chicken, both because it's not even something from The Simpsons and because I hate that character SO much I can't stand to look at his face for more than ten seconds. :I
I'd much rather have Krusty Burger. Nobody is gonna recognize Cletus' Chicken Shack, other than the familiar face. Doc Brown's color scheme could easily be changed to a cartoony palette themed to Krusty Burger, and they could do a different food/beverage option for Cinnabon.

Reactions: Krusty
Could Cinnabon move to Universal Plaza along with Starbucks (assuming that it is going there)?

I don't know if USH wants to spread the Simpson theme to far into the park im think only docs and cinnabon with possible cohesive themeing from Cantina and Louie's.

I am with all of you. As much as i want to see part of Springfield I dont want it to spread to far into USH( and cantina and Louies are to far even though they are located in the plaza of the ride)