Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Springfield

...so here's my blueprint. This is sort of a mix between what I want to see as well as what I think we'll see (though this is weighing a bit more on the former). Luigi's would replace Louie's as an extensive retheme, and the outdoor seating would remain. Krusty Burger, Moe's Tavern, and Cletus' Chicken Shack would all be one structure, but would look like 3 different structures on the outside (as seen in USF). There would also be outdoor seating in the area between The Flintstones BBQ and this structure. Next to the already existing Kwik-E-Mart would be the Duff Brewery, and to the left of that would be Bumblebee Man's Taco Truck (T.T.). The brown circle in the middle represents the statue of Jebediah Springfield, also seen in USF. Strewn about this new area could be all sorts of photo ops, food carts, meet-and-greets, etc. There's still room for a slightly adjusted Studio Tour entrance, a Wizarding World entrance, and the expanded restrooms. Let me know what you think! :)

1381633_10201966386742830_989130393_n.jpg

Ah, I see.. In that case, replace Jebediah and the rest in the middle with outdoor seating. Well, actually, just have indoor seating. Oh, I dunno. I'll have to make a new blueprint. :lol:

Not bad buddy, but yeah, I was just about to say what Brover said. But besides for the seating area, that gives me a good visual man! The only thing I'd worry about is that whole area being extremely tight...

Not bad buddy, but yeah, I was just about to say what Brover said. But besides for the seating area, that gives me a good visual man! The only thing I'd worry about is that whole area being extremely tight...
That's what I was thinking when making this, but isn't that something to expect when bringing Springfield over here? Maybe no taco truck or Duff Brewery? :blink:

At first, I really didn't want more Simpsons coming to USH (And this is coming from a casual Simpsons fan), but after experiencing it Orlando, I have to say, bring it on! I would love a Krusty Burger, a Flaming Moe, a Lard Lad donut, a chicken sandwhich, and (Hopefully) a Kentucky Fried Panda!

At first, I really didn't want more Simpsons coming to USH (And this is coming from a casual Simpsons fan), but after experiencing it Orlando, I have to say, bring it on! I would love a Krusty Burger, a Flaming Moe, a Lard Lad donut, a chicken sandwhich, and (Hopefully) a Kentucky Fried Panda!
I doubt panda. I'm betting  a expanded Krustyburger.

Well technically you can already get a Flaming Moe at USH. It's the same recipe as Energon sold near TF: The Ride.

I personally would love to see a Kang and Koto's clone. I think it's a very well done spinner, USH needs more flat rides. They don't have big footprints, they eat up big crowds and don't create a lot of screams to interfere with the studio. Plus it would add much needed kinetic energy to a fairly dull part of the park

Don't expect Kentucky Fried Panda to make its way over here. Cletus' Chicken Shack replaced Kentucky Fried Panda in the original Springfield plans for USF for two reasons: 1) Asian tourists might have been offended to see a familiar animal belittled/ridiculed, 2) Animal rights activists wouldn't have been happy.

I honestly don't think we'll see Kang and Kodos' Twirl-n'-Hurl, either. Unless it replaces a currently existing attraction or building near the Simpsons Plaza, there's absolutely no room for a full-fledged spinner attraction. I think the entertainment aspect of Springfield could still remain without K&K. Remember this: the reason for Springfield in USF was to liven up an extremely dead area. Clearly, that worked wonders. The Simpsons Plaza is by far one of the most packed areas of our park considering The Simpsons Ride, Kwik-E-Mart, Cinnabon, Cantina, Louie's, and the StarWay all flooding into that area.

If the expansion does happen I wish we'd get an original idea for a restaurant like what happened in USF with Cletus.

Make the fried chicken restaurant something like Doc Fink's Chicken to pay tribute to Doc Brown's and BTTF.

But I doubt that will happen.

^wouldn't that really screw up SES and Animal Actors' foot traffic and entrances and exits? Layout looks good though. I'm sure they'll find a way to make it work. And honestly, Kang and Kodos isn't really that needed considering we're getting a similar spinner for SSFL.

But I'm sure our Springfield will get some of the interactive games and opportunities as well.

Last edited by a moderator: