Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Springfield

Okay, serious question here: How the heck did Doc Brown's Chicken come about??
Well, when a mama chicken and a papa rooster REALLY love each other...Haha, i think it was just a tie in restaurant when BTTF opened, along with the gift shop next door. I may be wrong, I feel that they rethemed the restaurant because its construction style is that of Amity I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moes

Frying Dutchman

Krustyburger

Duff Brewery

Taco Truck

A variation of the Chicken Shack (Orlando's was a last minute change) 

Lard Lad Donuts

I also wouldn't be surprised to see HW get an expanded assortment of food and beverage. Its KILLING here in Orlando...

I also wouldn't be surprised to see HW get an expanded assortment of food and beverage. Its KILLING here in Orlando...
HW?

Here's my updated blueprint. I've zoomed out a bit so we can see the entire Upper Lot. After looking at how much space the Wizarding World is gonna take up, it's really hard to squeeze any of Springfield's dining options, so I kinda just made do with whatever space was available. I'll probably update this again after reading your guys' thoughts. :)

1393130_10201980309610893_129901763_n.jpg

HW?

Here's my updated blueprint. I've zoomed out a bit so we can see the entire Upper Lot. After looking at how much space the Wizarding World is gonna take up, it's really hard to squeeze any of Springfield's dining options, so I kinda just made do with whatever space was available. I'll probably update this again after reading your guys' thoughts. :)

1393130_10201980309610893_129901763_n.jpg
Hollywood.

And not bad! Seeing that is making me so excited! Just curious, but can you try to overlay Orlando's Wizarding World satellite image on our Wizarding World expansion pad?

My turn to get in on the fun!

Not as pretty as the one above, but here is my blueprint:

Universal Plaza would act as a hub for the park. Stay to the left for SuperSilly Funland, Springfeild, LowerLot, and Studio Tour.   Stay to the right for Shrek 4D, and Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  WWOHP would only have one way in and one way out.  To get to WWOHP from the StudioTour, you would have to go back to Universal Plaza and vice versa from WWOHP.

Universal Plaza would act as a hub for the park. Stay to the left for SuperSilly Funland, Springfeild, LowerLot, and Studio Tour.   Stay to the right for Shrek 4D, and Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  WWOHP would only have one way in and one way out.  To get to WWOHP from the StudioTour, you would have to go back to Universal Plaza and vice versa from WWOHP.
Didn't even think of that kind of a layout for Springfield! Wouldn't it be kind of a pain, though, if you wanted to get to the Studio Tour from the Wizarding World? Those would probably be the first 2 stops in a guest's day, and in order to get from the Wizarding World entrance to the Studio Tour, you'd have to go all the way around.

Hollywood.

And not bad! Seeing that is making me so excited! Just curious, but can you try to overlay Orlando's Wizarding World satellite image on our Wizarding World expansion pad?
Sure, I'll do my best! I tried visualizing it myself, and I just can't see how they'll fit in Forbidden Journey. Forbidden Journey's show-building is massive.

harry-potter-and-the-forbidden-journey-attraction-building-big.jpg

Looking at those photoshopped images made me realize just how tall the showbuilding will be. You'll be able to see it all over the Upper Lot.. Yeesh.

Isn't our layout gonna be significantly different from Orlando's, though? I could be mistaken, but I know that ours is going to look very similar to USJ's reincarnation, and that could certainly give us a hint as to what our layout will look like.

Gosh, so many ideas and while not one map is completely correct, there's ideas all in there that are right on the money. William's was very close to reality.

Expect Springfield as an avenue stripping along down.
Glad to hear we're on the right track! :D

Also, could you clarify that last bit..? :huh:

Holy cow..! I didn't think they'd be stretching down that far! Couldn't that become a crowd flow issue when considering SES and AA, as well as the fact that it might be the only path to get from the Universal Plaza area to Simpsons Plaza (depending on the Wizarding World's layout)?