Springfield | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Holy cow..! I didn't think they'd be stretching down that far! Couldn't that become a crowd flow issue when considering SES and AA, as well as the fact that it might be the only path to get from the Universal Plaza area to Simpsons Plaza (depending on the Wizarding World's layout)?
Not really since the eateries should be (unless they changed of course) off to the side in the same locations as other stuff right now. All lines will be looped off to the side. The real meat of Springfield, of course, comes right before you reach the ride.

Not really since the eateries should be (unless they changed of course) off to the side in the same locations as other stuff right now. All lines will be looped off to the side. The real meat of Springfield, of course, comes right before you reach the ride.
By "real meat," are you referring to a new attraction or..?

Here is my updated guess to the layout of Springfield.

Sringfeild2.png

My guess is that William's is most accurate because I believe that if USH is building Three Broomsticks, they're going to want to share kitchen facilities and they can do that if FFB goes where Cantina is currently. As it is, we're lucky to even be cramming Springfield into the mess that is the North Upper Lot let alone fitting a flat ride there. What HTF says is most likely what we're getting.

I don't think we're going to get a halfassed Wizarding World, so I truly believe that we'll be getting a full Hogsmeade and everything. The only thing that I'm expecting to be different a bit is the layout, which isn't a big deal at all. (And also updated technology in FJ)

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is that William's is most accurate because I believe that if USH is building Three Broomsticks, they're going to want to share kitchen facilities and they can do that if FFB goes where Cantina is currently.
I am expecting our Wizarding World to have a Great Hall restaurant instead of Three Broomsticks. 

Do you really think WWoHP will take up the spot of old studio store? seems to far into the park. 
It's been confirmed that everything within the construction walls will become Potter.

Considering the new bathroom looks identical to the old one in every way, I doubt the rumor that the bathroom would be Springfield themed is true now. Unless they retheme it yet again later.
I don't think they'll be rethemed anytime soon. If they wanted to theme it for Springfield, they would've done it by now. These restrooms are replacing the current ones that are adjacent so that they can move the Studio Tour entrance over a bit. :)

Take this into mind as i kinda screwed universal plaza but i'd atleast try to get Moes, And Krustyburger.

Now this is my first try for springfield and potter as i feel that if its a expansion it would just be 2 rethemes and moes would be good at the pizza place as it really could stand out. Potter i made it atleast to a extent where its like extending to citywalk for the hall. Atleast i tried.

ok this is my first time making a lay out. but this where i see springfield . i think universal will make use of the area where moulin rouge is located straight down to krusty land. i dont think any thing major is used in that  " small town area" here is my lame attempt at this. if any one can make a better one please do!   all the red areas is a simpson related food cort or building.  the red line represents the springfield walk way. (ps can someone upload the picture on here) i only have the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/30866510@N08/10640276185/

ok this is my first time making a lay out. but this where i see springfield . i think universal will make use of the area where moulin rouge is located straight down to krusty land. i dont think any thing major is used in that  " small town area" here is my lame attempt at this. if any one can make a better one please do!   all the red areas is a simpson related food cort or building.  the red line represents the springfield walk way. (ps can someone upload the picture on here) i only have the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/30866510@N08/10640276185/
Here you go:

10640276185_fc613be4f4_b.jpg

Interesting concept. I don't think Springfield will stretch over to International Cafe, but it's an interesting idea nonetheless.