Springfield | Page 57 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I walked around and asked about 3 different manager types today and they all insisted on Saturday. It's hard to tell if they are trying to keep a soft open secret or if there isn't one. 

Construction workers are all over USH today putting the finishing touches on things.  The place is absolutely buzzing.  Get it, buzzing

Springfield_032415_1.jpg

Wednesday limited soft opening and Friday it will open all day. Wednesday limited soft opening and Friday it will open all day.
What do you mean that it is limited soft opening. Will it only be open certain hours of the day or will only the food court be open and not Duff Brewery?

I was told today that it will be a few hours tomorrow as for duff I'm not sure. Its a big maybe. This is coming from an employee I know who just got back home from training and this information was passed down from his supervisors . it could be all day thing I'm not %100 sure

Haha.. I love how defensive some of you get. It amuses me greatly.

When you present a strong opinion, expect strong responses. Many of us are very well aware of projects going on at East Coast theme parks, and when you come across with a condescending tone in your posts, members will get defensive (especially when some of the information you're relaying is false).

These forums are meant to be a welcoming place for readers to come and share their information and views in a pleasant manner. They are not, however, meant for those wishing to degrade and humble other users.

Back on topic, please.