Springfield | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Last edited by a moderator:
One thing i am scared about is that you'll be able to hear all of this noise inside Hogsmead and I hope universal gets rid of the steel framing that holds up the mansion back drop. Also what is that booth thing in front of moes that is blue.

Steam coming out of nuclear plant :) & stus bottom sign up & wiggums car being installed in front of stus
Do you have any pictures of the car and I wonder why the Grand Opening is in late April and they are soft opening it on Friday

I'm guessing that'll be some sort of photo booth. When Springfield opened in USF, Krustyland got a few additions as well, including a photo booth with the famous Simpsons couch in front of a green screen. I didn't think they'd bring it here since we're so tight on space already, but I guess they could put it over near the right dome of TSR, across from the Kwik-E-Mart?

Reactions: Ulis clement
A sneak peek at the indoor seating area featuring Krusty the Clown's history:

16744767969_bfb6377249.jpg

(photo from IG user: ballonsyoulove)

It's honestly hard to tell what the blue booth is... It has Krusty's face on it. Almost looked like a bus stop or something? Maybe it will sell snacks?
It's the same blue kiosk that was over by the games the last few days.  I assume they moved it so that they can paint the pavement one night.  Or maybe it's supposed to be over in the new area.  I never knew what it was supposed to be, anyway.

New photo of a chicken and waffle sandwich sittin on top of Moes counter that louieguy posted on Instagram!!! Idk why My phones not letting me post it here :( ((((

A sneak peak of Moes Tavern from Instagram users (@louieguy and @Chelsea_acosta) I'm very sorry for the lack of photos being posted. All I know is how to put links on posts! :/ Can this open already!!??

http://instagram.com/p/0n-rTMvoKS/

http://instagram.com/p/0n3_uHwvoV/

New photo of a chicken and waffle sandwich sittin on top of Moes counter that louieguy posted on Instagram!!! Idk why My phones not letting me post it here :( ((((
Looks like we were on the same page! I got you covered (with at least the links haha)! ;)