Springfield | Page 60 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here's what I noticed at lunchtime today.  First, these tables with integrated seats.  One assumes umbrellas will follow.

Springfield_032515_1.jpg

The construction wall behind the taco truck is still causing quite a bottleneck for crowds.

Springfield_032515_2.jpg

More great details added.  More and more I think this area is going to look really good.

Springfield_032515_3.jpg

Springfield_032515_4.jpg

Springfield_032515_5.jpg

This is covered AGAIN.

Springfield_032515_7.jpg
Springfield_032515_8.jpg

Notice the covered seating area is getting the old fabric removed.  Something new and clean will really tie in this area to Duff's.

Springfield_032515_9.jpg

Do you think this will be open on Friday or Saturday and Sunday. Friday is considered the weekend, right?? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think this will be open on Friday or Saturday and Sunday. Friday is considered the weekend, right?? :)
Based on a reliable source, it will open for certain hours on Friday and all day on Saturday. He expects it to be open every day after Saturday. Though not really sure. We'll see what happens Sunday and onward!

Not necessarily, maybe they're just advertising what type of beer Duff really is.
From what I can remember, both Duff Gardens and Moe's Tavern sell several types of beer in Florida (not just the three forms of Duff).

This is covered AGAIN.
This must be for the rumored interactive element with Patty and Selma at the DMV. Not quite sure what they're doing that would require them to cover the front of the façade, but it can't be that grand considering it's only covering up the storage room for the Kwik-E-Mart.

That's the blue building? Wiiliam
It will probably be in the second story of the Krusty Burger indoor seating, which could possibly reach behind the Krustylu Studios façade (if that's what you mean by the "blue building").

Seating in front of cletus being added,Androids seating complete milhouse on bench next to kwikemart added

Seating in front of nuclear plant as well !

Our milhouse has darker blue & is in middle of seats!

Hopefully seven duffs get up soon

Chicken sounds outside of cletus

Hm.. Was sort of hoping that we wouldn't have a bunch of obnoxious seating placed all around the Springfield venues. I hope to god that they don't get umbrellas.

What's that covered in red?& next to duffs what's that?
The white next to duffs & thing covered in red in front of Dr nicks
Not quite sure what the object covered in red ropes is, but the "white thing" is the frame of the SES awning without the blue tarp over it. I wonder if they're finally disassembling it?

Reactions: BernardMesa
Hm.. Was sort of hoping that we wouldn't have a bunch of obnoxious seating placed all around the Springfield venues. I hope to god that they don't get umbrellas.

Not quite sure what the object covered in red ropes is, but the "white thing" is the frame of the SES awning without the blue tarp over it. I wonder if they're finally disassembling it?
The thing covered in red ropes is a crate of stanchions.  They're preparing to have queues out the doors. 

Reactions: William
Based on this photo from Twitter, which I cropped, there are stanchions and red ropes in front of Moe's.  I can't say for whom they are set up--could be training or VIP's.  I'll try to stop in at opening Friday morning and report then.  I'll definitely be there around 5pm.

Springfield_032615_6.jpg

Reactions: William
Based on this photo from Twitter, which I cropped, there are stanchions and red ropes in front of Moe's. I can't say for whom they are set up--could be training or VIP's. I'll try to stop in at opening Friday morning and report then. I'll definitely be there around 5pm.

Springfield_032615_6.jpg
I spy the Seven Duffs on the far end towards the blue house structure!! ;)

Hi all, this is my first post here but I have been lurking for a while now... :ph34r:

I am a long time Universal Junkie starting 1986 at kongs opening!

I still miss the Cylons, KITT, and most of all the Conan show (the rain curtain around the theater was just magical as a child! Not to mention sword fighting and a DRAGON...)

I am really happy with all the recent changes such as Springfield, I feel like universal studios Hollywood is going through a second golden-age if you will.

Having just picked up a season pass online, I will try taking helpful photos when I can! (Tomorrow: Springfield if all goes well)

Cheers, and see you at the park!

Reactions: William and Aaron