Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I never wrote that the child who watched it was my kid :thumbs: I'm sorry I learned in school time that it's"accusation" Acquisitions are when people buy stuff. :cheers: I can meet sarcasm and snarkiness with way more sarcasm than most can handle :happy: I was just making a valid point about how Disney "cooks their books" to keep their failures out of the public spotlight. BTW you try going all the way through school wearing glasses,being named Jack and being half native and tell me you aren't going to develop an incredibly wicked sense of sarcasm and the ability to instantly detect when people are patronizing you :cheers: That's fine if you don't agree with my comments...just ignore them and move on there youngling.

:blah:

And I can detect when people are full of crap. First of all, "because I said so" does not make anything a valid point. Please, point me to a legit source of information that has substantiated your claims. For example, the lies you are proclaiming are no more true than me saying 25% of every animated film's profit goes towards the cost to keep Walt cryogentically frozen until the cyborgs are ready to take over our planet and he can be unthawed to become their leader.

BTW I'm a half Man, half Bear, half Pig, with a peg leg, eye patch, only one arm, and no hair. Now THAT'S a fun way to go through school.

That's fine if you don't want to admit that you're a disgruntled former employee spreading false information because it's the internet and "hey, who cares?"...just ignore them and move on there Yoda.

I worked for Disneys PR dept for a while...that number was a complete lie :) Not saying Cars 2 was bad....but it put my 7 year old nephew to sleep and he loves the first movie. I can understand adults not liking this movie but when a child criticizes the movie marketed towards them then there is a problem.so your argument is invalid :p BTW...worst idea for directors for Star Wars episode 7...the Wachowski.brothers:cheers:

- - - Updated - - -

And also as someone who works around and knows alot of Brazilians...Cars 2 was way more popular in Brazil than it was in the states. :thumbs: ....okay back to the SW ep 7 discussion. :cheers:

Why didn't they cook the books on John Carter then?

Ben was Obiwan and Anakin had a big turn around, and was still the chosen one. I think it's fitting.

[video=youtube;FxKtZmQgxrI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI[/video]

This, times a million, is why I'm happy for Disney Star Wars.