Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser

Or you know, you could take the most majestic means of space transportation possible: Space Bus.

svgkherb5y38741-1024x576.jpg
Space Bus sounds like a bad early '90s Eddie Murphy movie.

It's not supposed to resemble a ship...it's basically a transport terminal...once you enter the "terminal" and check-in then you get transported to the ship...I think it looks fine.

It's not supposed to resemble a ship...it's basically a transport terminal...once you enter the "terminal" and check-in then you get transported to the ship...I think it looks fine.
I think we're asking why we can't see the mini shuttle(s) guests take up to the starcruiser. But they're so small I get that they could be hidden out of view behind the bunker entrance. Could've been a neat detail though.

I’m really becoming convinced that the lightsaber simulator is the signature experience of this hotel.

Which, I mean, ouch. I need like ten signature experiences of that size to make this worth the money.

Also, it sounds like the only special part of your Galaxy’s Edge excursion is getting to ride the Star Wars bus?

They also make it sound like a seamless experience but said nothing of the food for the entire time. That better be included if they’re going for an immersive experience. Plus if they do something distinctive, it would get up on Instagram and potentially go viral as the one food you have to try but you can only get it on the ship.

I’m really becoming convinced that the lightsaber simulator is the signature experience of this hotel.

Which, I mean, ouch. I need like ten signature experiences of that size to make this worth the money.

Also, it sounds like the only special part of your Galaxy’s Edge excursion is getting to ride the Star Wars bus?
The battle on the bridge might be exciting.

just so happens that during your scheduled bridge visit the ship gets attacked. What’re the odds?