Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser

whatever this is, it will be so expensive, I 'll only experience it via video blogs anyway. I would expect guaranteed fast pass for all SW attractions while staying. I doubt they will have an "all inclusive" food / beverage included, it would be extra like Disney Dining.
My question is what if you want to visit another park/park hop? Are you taking a shuttle back to the entry port?, and then hopping on a bus...or taking a bus/skylines from WDS front entrance? Do people really want to visit Hollywood studios two days in a row?
Also, still surprised there is no indoor pool...seems like a missed opportunity to look out a giant "space window" while you swim.

I guess we will find out soon enough.

ALSO...I could see them including park admission with your hotel stay...so annual pass holders wouldn't be getting any benefits here. Unless they throw a small discount on rooms...unlikely.

whatever this is, it will be so expensive, I 'll only experience it via video blogs anyway. I would expect guaranteed fast pass for all SW attractions while staying. I doubt they will have an "all inclusive" food / beverage included, it would be extra like Disney Dining.
My question is what if you want to visit another park/park hop? Are you taking a shuttle back to the entry port?, and then hopping on a bus...or taking a bus/skylines from WDS front entrance? Do people really want to visit Hollywood studios two days in a row?
Also, still surprised there is no indoor pool...seems like a missed opportunity to look out a giant "space window" while you swim.

I guess we will find out soon enough.
You don't leave the resort until you get to Batuu. So you have a full day of activities on the "starcruiser"

I doubt you will visit GE 2 days in a row, at a guess the 2nd day will inc an excursion from the ship to visit Batuu do Rise and Falcon maybe some shopping before heading back to the "shuttle" to complete your journey on the ship.

I doubt you will visit GE 2 days in a row, at a guess the 2nd day will inc an excursion from the ship to visit Batuu do Rise and Falcon maybe some shopping before heading back to the "shuttle" to complete your journey on the ship.

Lol..so you will be forced to only visit Batuu...that would be terrible..

The more I think about it, this experience just get lamer and lamer.

Even if this was priced the same as a Value, I still wouldn't be interested,

The battle on the bridge might be exciting.

just so happens that during your scheduled bridge visit the ship gets attacked. What’re the odds?
Very high probability, I am afraid, Sir. This part of the galaxy is filled with nothing but rogues, scoundrels, and First Order goons. This is a simple pleasure liner providing our guests with a relaxing holiday, and those goons treat us like we are smuggling stolen plans for their new mega weapon...The Death Star XL!

Very high probability, I am afraid, Sir. This part of the galaxy is filled with nothing but rogues, scoundrels, and First Order goons. This is a simple pleasure liner providing our guests with a relaxing holiday, and those goons treat us like we are smuggling stolen plans for their new mega weapon...The Death Star XL!

This sparked an idea in me. How much cooler it would be to be a guest of the Emperor, there to view and explore his brand new superweapon. Then all of a sudden those pesky rebels attack...

I'm sure the price is high but a chance to force choke Bob Chapek...no?...come on it's a joke, as is Disney Star Wars.
It sounds and looks like hell to me but I hope it will succeed so we can see more of this (I would love to sleep in Rivendell, Universal, please keep that in mind).

Has anything been said about a minimum check in age? Because this sounds like a great way for couples to get rid of their kids for a few days.