Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland)

Seems like Thrawn: Alliances will be very much a introduction piece for those wanting to know more of Batuu, the setting of Galaxy's Edge more, now thanks to that Padme will have a small bit on the planet in the new book..

Found myself over at Disneyland this past weekend and saw some of the construction. Wow the Battle Escape show building is absolutely massive!

IKR! This ride is going to be insane!!

Btw, don't know if you guys have seen this or not.. but wow :love:
5_2018_DL.2307.jpg

1-2.png

39DF40EF-5331-45AD-A9CA-FF9DE5D71D73-1200x801.jpeg

Does DL have some sort of restriction on people flying over their park? I'm just curious as to why we get so many overhead pictures of DHS but never for DL. Or is it just because it's expensive to rent a helicopter and no one wants to do it? haha

Does DL have some sort of restriction on people flying over their park? I'm just curious as to why we get so many overhead pictures of DHS but never for DL. Or is it just because it's expensive to rent a helicopter and no one wants to do it? haha

Bio’s plane can’t make it over that easily.

There's restrictions on flying over Disneyland (not DCA if I remember), so that's likely where the lack of aerials stems from. The most recent one was taken from a Military plane.

How come that ship that just recently was placed on the roof over at DHS doesn't seem to be at DL? Shouldn't it already be there since this one is further along?

How come that ship that just recently was placed on the roof over at DHS doesn't seem to be at DL? Shouldn't it already be there since this one is further along?

Maybe it's just a thing that they can add on later without much concern? Curious about that too, as it should be up; along with that and the falcon.

It was added shortly, but shortly after it was removed. I'm not sure if there was an issue where the piece wasn't the size they were expecting, something broke, or they simply removed it so it didn't get damaged.

Both lands have had very different construction timelines. Some structures went up first at DHS that had not even broken ground at Disneyland. Though Disneyland is overall ahead.