Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 174 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Know where? I was thinking by the wall toward the Toy Story path (opposite the "Expansion" plot from the map from the earlier post)
I’m not 100% sure at this time, I thought I remembered hearing it would be near the Battle Escape ride, but that may not be correct.

They really need to expand/move the build-a-lightsaber there. Too often the line will stretch out outside in the sun.

I'd sure hate to lose that. It's my favorite restaurant at DHS.
They can keep the sci-fi theme as is. Just instead of oddly eating on the set of a dine-in movie (or whatever), the restraurant should just focus on the drive in part and move theming away from the "backstage" vibe.

Either way, we now aren't even talking about Star Wars never mind Galaxy's Edge, so let's bring it back. :topic:
----
If you look to the top left of this picture where the MV3D show building is, it looks like they are slowly starting to paint it a go-away grey color on the SWGE side. (Image: Bioreconstruct)
Dl92lGZW0AMpdpf.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryno27
I find that somewhat difficult to believe. I would bet the report is the result of some wires being crossed and it's just going to be Giacchino adapting already-existing Williams material (as he did for Star Tours). Could be wrong, of course, but this would be quite unusual for Williams.

Honestly, seeing what Making Star Wars has digged up for years; I wouldn't be shocked if they are actually right.

Or at-least Williams is doing something similar to when Solo was being scored by Powell, to where he is making a custom theme for the land and Giacchino is doing both Battle Escape and Falcon. Either way, I would be completely happy if he has further involvement.

Reactions: HPFred
I am really starting to wonder how many of the spires and outcrops are imagineering afterthoughts... they just keep coming and coming as if someone said, “hey, it is looking a little bland from this angle...”
That's not how it works.

Plus we have an almost exact replica out in DL to base on (only thing different is they have three entrances to our two). Everything is happening as was planned.