Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 236 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If they are waiting for Ep IX then that would mean Dec 19th for Rise to open which is a hell of a long time to wait esp for DL.

Reactions: HPFred
Celebrate "Life Day" at DHS!

giphy.gif

Interesting that the general consensus is that this is a good idea when I think it's the exact opposite of what Disney initially wanted. How do you go from opening Mickey & Minnie first with the higher capacity, then the two rides together... to only the land with one lower capacity ride?

This will be like Pandora but even worse. a.k.a. lots of people passing through but no one actually riding anything due to high wait times. Imagine if that only opened with Na'Vi River Journey...

Last edited:
Interesting that the general consensus is that this is a good idea when I think it's the exact opposite of what Disney initially wanted. How do you go from opening Mickey & Minnie first with the higher capacity, then the two rides together... to only the land with one lower capacity ride?

This will be like Pandora but even worse. a.k.a. lots of people passing through but no one actually riding anything due to high wait times. Imagine if that only opened with Na'Vi River Journey...

Except the falcon ride looks to be way more popular than river journey is.

Reactions: Mad Dog

When I posted the rumor a ride wouldn't open with the land, everyone said it would never happen.

I don't know how I'll restrain myself from the POVs but I think I'm going to have to wait around 11 months to even come close to this thing lol. I don't want to go if I can't ride everything in one day.

I like that group a lot, and the twitter page too, but even he said to take it with a grain of salt. Crazy it’s true, but here we are.

One thing now is that different sources are saying completely different things about how BAD this issue is. The FB page is saying they are MAJOR. But folks on here are saying they are minor.

I always thought they'd open ASAP. Universal could keep HP land open just to sell Butterbeer, and robes, and would still make a lot.

Yeah, folks will be bitching at city hall, but most won't even realize a ride wasn't open on schedule. I think WDW visitors will be more upset, as they aren't mostly locals. Especially if RotR doesn't open this year.

One thing now is that different sources are saying completely different things about how BAD this issue is. The FB page is saying they are MAJOR. But folks on here are saying they are minor.

I always thought they'd open ASAP. Universal could keep HP land open just to sell Butterbeer, and robes, and would still make a lot.

Yeah, folks will be bitching at city hall, but most won't even realize a ride wasn't open on schedule. I think WDW visitors will be more upset, as they aren't mostly locals. Especially if RotR doesn't open this year.
I put my money on @Marni1971. He is rarely wrong.

I put my money on @Marni1971. He is rarely wrong.

I think the suggestion that it's wifi, which pretty much was what the problem on Kong was. If thats the case, it's fixable, but may take some time to put down track or pucks then reprogram everything. It could change the ride some too if there was some randomness or crossover to it.

Mickey will be open before or alongside Galaxy’s Edge from if current rumor is to be believed.