Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 240 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You must leave or you will be shot from underneath the table with one of those pulse laser guns.

Or have your arm cut off, and never be an architect again.

But really, I can't believe this number. The artwork shows much more space than that. Unless they are going to have 10 identical cantinas, like multiple Mickeys, someone need to be fed to the Sarlaac.

Reactions: Legacy
It's starting to seem that a number of aspects weren't really thought out well. Hopefully they'll brainstorm and come up with better solutions than the rumors we've been hearing. Universal adjusted aspects of the Diagon opening so that they wouldn't have Hogsmeade opening issues. Seems like Disney should be able to make similar adjustments.

Reactions: natespf
It's starting to seem that a number of aspects weren't really thought out well. Hopefully they'll brainstorm and come up with better solutions than the rumors we've been hearing. Universal adjusted aspects of the Diagon opening so that they wouldn't have Hogsmeade opening issues. Seems like Disney should be able to make similar adjustments.

The big issue with theme park design is that they’re designed for the worst case scenario in regards to crowds. After 10 years, the crowds become minuscule but I think that HP and SW could be the exception to the rule here. Hogsmeade is still crazy crowds, you only need to look at the necessity of that bypass bridge to JP as an example.

Hogsmeade is going to be 9 years old shortly and I can’t think of another land at that age that is still pulling in those types of crowds.

The coke bottles are similar to the Christmas ones they had years ago with a new top. Creative and cool, real question are is if they’re going to charge the same price for the themes 13oz bottles as the unthemed regular 20oz.

Reactions: HPFred and Alicia
The big issue with theme park design is that they’re designed for the worst case scenario in regards to crowds. After 10 years, the crowds become minuscule but I think that HP and SW could be the exception to the rule here. Hogsmeade is still crazy crowds, you only need to look at the necessity of that bypass bridge to JP as an example.

Hogsmeade is going to be 9 years old shortly and I can’t think of another land at that age that is still pulling in those types of crowds.
Yes, but even with the crowds they never have to limit access now, and generally the lines for the attractions are reasonable most of the time, partly due to their high ride capacity. And, probably most important, there's lots to do in the lands between interesting shops, wizard experiences, shows and food/drinks. Universal found the sweet spot with these two lands....I was always hoping GESWL would be able to achieve that balance between crowded, but comfortable. I guess we'll see this summer how it all works out..

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott W.
Yes, but even with the crowds they never have to limit access now, and generally the lines for the attractions are reasonable most of the time, partly due to their high ride capacity. And, probably most important, there's lots to do in the lands between interesting shops, wizard experiences, shows and food/drinks. Universal found the sweet spot with these two lands....I was always hoping GESWL would be able to achieve that balance between crowded, but comfortable. I guess we'll see this summer how it all works out..
Trying to watch the nighttime lights show could take you an hour to see it properly on some nights and is just consistently a congested nightmare for the land (and the show certainly isn’t worth that). Other than that, you’re right.

Reactions: therock
The coke bottles are similar to the Christmas ones they had years ago with a new top. Creative and cool, real question are is if they’re going to charge the same price for the themes 13oz bottles as the unthemed regular 20oz.
I would assume they’ll be the same price. Gotta pay the Star Wars tax.

I’m just hoping they have soda fountains in Docking Bay 7 like they have in Satuli Canteen. Just change the labels to the weird looking Aurebesh ones.

Reactions: HPFred