Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

Alicia

Premium Member
Jul 17, 2014
Orlando
I absolutely hate the lighting on this at night. It is just too friggin saturated BLUE. It needs hard contrast light to give it a more dynamic look.

I think the market and spaceport is better well lit. The blue area is meant to be bathed in space-moon light, since it’s the resistance base hidden in the woods.

Just my interpretation. Being in the land at night on Thursday I thought it worked. The spires near the Falcon look neat under the man-made lights and the spires near the Resistance side were more subtle under the blue light, making you feel like you’re in a desolate place. And it looks a lot darker in person than Bio’s high exposure shot.

Teebin

Legendary Member
Oct 12, 2009
North of the Wall
I think the market and spaceport is better well lit. The blue area is meant to be bathed in space-moon light, since it’s the resistance base hidden in the woods.

Just my interpretation. Being in the land at night on Thursday I thought it worked. The spires near the Falcon look neat under the man-made lights and the spires near the Resistance side were more subtle under the blue light, making you feel like you’re in a desolate place. And it looks a lot darker in person than Bio’s high exposure shot.
I hope so!

Reactions: tankart150

bob albert

Veteran Member
Sep 18, 2015
Don't have an issue with lack of music in the land.... as long as an entertainment and an abundance of character actors make up for it.