Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

Question for the folks here: anybody know where we can currently get the Spira medallion/gift card? I'd heard Droid Depot was apparently the place at one time, but I've also heard you can't get them there anymore. Any leads? Since I know I'm going to be spending a few hundred dollars at Galaxy's Edge, I thought these might be fun little souvenirs to bring back for some friends who aren't going on the trip.

I know it's not DHS, but I didn't see them advertised anywhere in DL last week

Did he order 'sugar... in wa-ter?'

I mean that's basically every non-beer drink in the Cantina. lol

So for those who have done them, do you think Savi's and Droid Depot are worth it?

Probably going to do one of them in February and am having trouble deciding which to pick.
You can go into the droid depot and watch others without paying, but not Savis, which may be the better more enjoyable experience.

You can go into the droid depot and watch others without paying, but not Savis, which may be the better more enjoyable experience.

Yea I checked out the Depot in DL, but was wondering more on quality of the droid and whether people think it was worth it.

I'm leaning towards Savis as of now...but the Droid Baby Bjorns are just so dang cute lol

I wonder if the answer depends on future interactivity

Yea, so far it sounds like the droids aren't as interactive as they could be.

If Star Wars is an emotional driver for you, Savi’s for sure. I did both in September and loved both, but Savi’s got me emotionally as well as being a lot of fun. The whole experience is amazing.... and for all the talk of “no Star Wars music” in the land, this experience gives you the music feels! It was my favourite thing I did, maybe all year! The droid I built is great too... a lot of fun. Once you get them home, the lightsaber feels like a “real thing” while the droid feels like a good toy.

I don’t know if anyone here is worried about Rise of the Resistance spoilers but I’ll do this anyway. A bad change has already been made to the queue.
This makes me so mad that they’re doing this now.

I don’t know if anyone here is worried about Rise of the Resistance spoilers but I’ll do this anyway. A bad change has already been made to the queue.
This makes me so mad that they’re doing this now.

They said it’s “every day” now, but I know people that went Saturday and they weren’t doing it. I hope it’s a temporary thing that happens for a backup or something and not the way it’s always going to be now. I’ll be there tomorrow to see for myself.

They said it’s “every day” now, but I know people that went Saturday and they weren’t doing it. I hope it’s a temporary thing that happens for a backup or something and not the way it’s always going to be now. I’ll be there tomorrow to see for myself.
Definitely not true.

I guess I'll have to actually go into one of the shops and ask the question!
Spira is alive and well in all gift shops in the land. Picture taken in Droid Depot.

A1967C25-25D7-4A4C-AD9A-62C91E0167F9.jpeg