Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 67 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Why would anyone even think that the MF ride would in anyway be similar to Mission Barf Bag?? Seriously the biggest disappointment of any ride I have followed. I guarantee you if any Imagineer used the words, "It's like Mission Space" to describe a new ride for Star Wars and it got to the media he'd be looking for a new job the next day.

BTW when is the timeline for the area is it pre force awakens of after episode 9.Im asking bc i feel like the falcon might be destroyed in the movies.

BTW when is the timeline for the area is it pre force awakens of after episode 9.Im asking bc i feel like the falcon might be destroyed in the movies.
It really doesn't matter if it gets destroyed or not as the area as a whole, much like WWOHP if you were to ask a TM there, is meant to be timeless.

But if they actually do get this open in the swamps in 2019, it will be pre-Episode 9.

Reactions: Mike S and Andysol
Ok I'm back.
Managed to find this
Very similar to what I did years ago.
I also found this
Now what I'm about to propose is a bit ambitious, but would be absolutely awesome.
Kind of similar to Mission: Space, there can be multiple pods, all modeled like the Millennium Falcon cockpit. They all have a different AA in there with you, Han Solo, C-3PO, Chewie, or R2. You strap in, and it moves around a bunch, there can be an interactive feature, but the entire experience is all very immersive.

I would expect it to be timeless in a way. Think Harry Potter
I would think even more timeless than Harry Potter. The line I've heard is that Hogsmeade is HP 1-3 and Diagon Alley is HP 4-7. Don't know if I agree with that and I don't have a source for it

I would think even more timeless than Harry Potter. The line I've heard is that Hogsmeade is HP 1-3 and Diagon Alley is HP 4-7. Don't know if I agree with that and I don't have a source for it
WWOHP is timeless.

TM training for WWOHP scepcifies that if a guest asks "What time period does this take place?" that the TM respond "The WWOHP is timeless"

The rides take place during specific time periods... the lands are timeless.

Reactions: Mike S
Timeless to the average guest, but it will technically fall somewhere post episode 7, pre-episode 9.

The rides will date it to the First Order and the presence of the MF and fact we aren't on Jaku means it needs to take place post-TFA.

I actually imagine there is a very, very specific timepoint they have in mind, while being in a completely new setting frees them up from having the closely mimic movie canon. This is Star Wars after all and the fandom will care, especially with such a contracted canonical universe right now, the land will be canon.

Reactions: Mad Dog and Mike S
I would expect it to be timeless in a way. Think Harry Potter

That's one of the head scratchers of Potter. They say backstage and onstage it's "timeless" but many of the offerings take place at very particular points in time.

FJ has a very distinct period where it could occur - after a certain point in the story characters have passed away and Potter doesn't attend the school.

That's one of the head scratchers of Potter. They say backstage and onstage it's "timeless" but many of the offerings take place at very particular points in time.

FJ has a very distinct period where it could occur - after a certain point in the story characters have passed away and Potter doesn't attend the school.
The rides are more or less frozen in time than anything. You are riding through iconic events whether on FJ, Gringotts, or HE, but it's all timeless. All of the characters are still alive in the WWoHP even though we know many of them die off by the end.