Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 52 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I didn't read the rumor, nor do I know anything about it's validity, but before anyone rode it, Gringott's was being called a coaster.

The GotG/Energy coaster is still a thing by all accounts and even if not it, certainly hasn't moved to DHS.

Recent chatter from a couple say Energy Coaster still a thing... GotG not - but that's a different thread.

I'm a bit late... but I, too, have heard the 150 AA rumor. Have also heard that there are plans for a parade-type deal with ships. After all, it is a space port.

I think it would make a great ride but I get the impression that Star Wars Land is going to be ultra themed where a coaster like that would be a distraction and just wouldn't suffice.

They could do a really, really awesome indoor coaster that resembled the Endor Woods. Just saying. It doesn't have to be a "distraction" at all.

They could do a really, really awesome indoor coaster that resembled the Endor Woods. Just saying. It doesn't have to be a "distraction" at all.

...And that's the reason I couldn't get a job at imagineering :lol: I love that idea. Being close to the ground, you could add a great sense of speed and be able to hide the track easily.

Throwing a crazy idea out there which is wildly expensive and will annoy everybody who loves the theme of EPCOT. I love the idea of the Hogwarts Express, it's a genius attraction that's beautifully executed while also being a subtle and clever way of making guests buy multiple park tickets.

What if they built a space port at the rear of World Showcase that will take you directly into Star Wars Land and vice versa.

star wars.JPG

Reactions: Galaxy Defender
Throwing a crazy idea out there which is wildly expensive and will annoy everybody who loves the theme of EPCOT. I love the idea of the Hogwarts Express, it's a genius attraction that's beautifully executed while also being a subtle and clever way of making guests buy multiple park tickets.

What if they built a space port at the rear of World Showcase that will take you directly into Star Wars Land and vice versa.

View attachment 3252

My problem with that is Disney is Disney and Universal is Universal. They work best when they are themselves and not trying to emulate the other. I would feel annoyed at it being another money grab more so than anything even when most Disney tickets already a hopper passes.

View attachment 3252
that'd be pretty cool, although I think it'd make more sense if it went to future world area
star-wars.jpg

Reactions: Scott W.
My problem with that is Disney is Disney and Universal is Universal. They work best when they are themselves and not trying to emulate the other. I would feel annoyed at it being another money grab more so than anything even when most Disney tickets already a hopper passes.

That crossed my mind several times. I'm all for competition and one inspiring the other but even tonne this feels like a blantant rip off.

that'd be pretty cool, although I think it'd make more sense if it went to future world area
View attachment 3253

It would certainly add a lot more to that side of the park.

Here is a good article about Star Wars Land by Kevin Yee over on MiceChat. It covers layout very well. Good to see him writing again.

Star Wars Land at DHS
I read that article, but it seems he knows less than what the Magic insiders have been saying for months. I enjoyed his writing in the past also, but I get the feeling he's out of the loop and is just speculating a lot.

I read that article, but it seems he knows less than what the Magic insiders have been saying for months. I enjoyed his writing in the past also, but I get the feeling he's out of the loop and is just speculating a lot.
I loved reading Kevin Lee's Declining by Degrees arcticles over the years. He just came back after a two year absence. He is a bit rusty, but I always appreciate articles that put a lot of information in one place. It is hard to keep up with hundreds of postings from different sites.

I loved reading Kevin Lee's Declining by Degrees arcticles over the years. He just came back after a two year absence. He is a bit rusty, but I always appreciate articles that put a lot of information in one place. It is hard to keep up with hundreds of postings from different sites.
Yes, I agree with your opinion of Yee. But he does seem very rusty info wise.

@Jimmy Thick

maxresdefault.jpg

Yuuuuuuuup