Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (DHS) | Page 43 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (DHS)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean... they aired a special on national television and reiterated both dates... I think it’s opening.

Hearing some things that make me doubt this ride is going to be anywhere near ready to open on December 5.

If you don't mind my asking, about how long ago did that info come from. Not too long ago, I was told of a "breakthrough" of sorts. While I do expect this ride to have its share of issues, as of a few days ago, I have reason to believe that this launch will go way smoother than most are expecting.

Opening with a Christmas week stress test? Bold strategy, Cotton, let's see how it pays off.

To be fair, it doesn’t matter; September 12th or December 25th will have ops running nonstop and would make no difference on the ride system or ops staff. It’s not like this thing was going to be running half full or without a massive queue when it opened.

The only difference will be the length of the queue.

To be fair, it doesn’t matter; September 12th or December 25th will have ops running nonstop and would make no difference on the ride system or ops staff. It’s not like this thing was going to be running half full or without a massive queue when it opened.

The only difference will be the length of the queue.

Potentially longer park hours, a staff that is physically/mentally exhausted, and instead of a crowd of CMs who would praise If You Had Wings 2.0 as the GOAT, a crowd of Karens who spent $20k on this vacation and now have to tell their special snowflake he can't ride the new ride.

Reactions: RevFreako
Potentially longer park hours, a staff that is physically/mentally exhausted, and instead of a crowd of CMs who would praise If You Had Wings 2.0 as the GOAT, a crowd of Karens who spent $20k on this vacation and now have to tell their special snowflake he can't ride the new ride.
To be fair, if I spent thousands on a trip just to check out a ride, they said it would open a certain day, and discover the hard way it's not open, I would be a little salty.

There is nothing worse than riding a brand new attraction and have it sh*t the bed midway through. Sadly, this seems to be the new normal with Disney.

To be fair this is not new at all for either Disney or Universal. Test Track was delayed two years and had many issues the opening year. IJA was a mess its opening summer and had queues through the park (sound familiar?) Only ride to open with minimal issues was Mission:Space because they gave it a full summer of test and adjust.