Star Wars: The Last Jedi | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well you won't have to at least wait for long on tickets, as they will go on sale tomorrow's night (most likely after the trailer drops). I would expect the final poster for all cinemas to also go live, but earlier in the day as well.

Yeah, i've seen it sourced to Disney that they won't go on sale till after the trailer hits. Saves me from a day of refreshing the browser. If I'd not have seen that and sat here all day, I'd have been pissed. lol

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Agreed. I've decided to comprise with myself, and only watch it about 25 times tonight.

LOL I wanted to go trailer free but I'm weak. Well at least I'm off the SW forums now where they know the story before its even out.

While I wait I'm rooting for Minnesota to win since my GF is from there.

All i have seen during the buildup to MNF is teaser ads for the trailer, I will watch it as I watched all the other trailers for VII this will just get me hyped back up again, and it will be a midnight showing for me too (even if I will need to be up for work at 04:45 lol)

Reactions: jtsalien
Got my tix for Dec 15th. They are going quick! I'm trying to get my free poster from fandango but the website froze. I'm afraid they are going to sell out before I can get one!

Grrrrrrrrrr..... Cinemark put the tickets up early and I missed out on Thursday. If they couldn't matchup with the trailer time, they should have just gave a set time they'd go on sale.

Totally get why RJ said don't watch, but....

takemymoney.jpg

search

Decided to make a speculation post, and that I may have a spoiler on one shot from this trailer so for those who don't want to see what I post; look away.

To me, as I don't want to spoil people who aren't seeing the trailer, I am now more than confident to believe this.

I believe, that Luke is going to heel turn at the end of the film, and that is why we see Rey and Kylo talk to eachother, possibly after a saber fight that we saw in the trailer.

I think, if they played in the way that I think they are; Luke and Snoke will confront eachother, and that the both of them realize that Luke is not going at the Jedi Code, and that it's neither of the Sith. I think Snoke may use that to his advantage, influencing Luke to join him, and that he does accept it, as they both intend to change the Jedi's that were once seen in the beliefs and practices. This will cause both Rey and Kylo to abandon their masters, and alone; they realize that both of them have things in-common. Things that makes them realize that they have to confront their masters.

Yes, I believe Episode Nine will be the David vs Goliath for the Star Wars Universe, with Rey/Kylo as the davids, and Luke/Snoke as the goliaths.

Reactions: jtsalien